Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If the bonus is mainly durability then it is useless against someone who already have advanced CoA since pre timeskip
It's not even about advanced CoA bro.

Picture readers don't realize that Queen just randomly swung at Sanji with his pocket sword without coating it in any Haki.

Zoro would just need standard CoA.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Enma = training tool.

RS = something Sanji won't grow stronger without.

Exoskeleton is only a gimmick. Vinsmokes "peak" with RS on.
Yes. Enma trained Zoro's haki and made that stronger.

Raidsuit is like wearing a new set of armour that you got in a video game - passive stat boosts and awakening. Except that he got him from papi Judge XD.

:wonderland:
I wish to see strong main characters who climbed on the top with no modified DNA, no relatives to legendary clans or parents.
One Piece teaches me now, if u born normal in normal family, u cant get far. Thx Oda.

I see coping here . Instead of admiting king and queen are this strong, yall retards resort to doing the same shit yall have been doing for the past years . Queen basically mid diffed sanji . Zoro acknowledged this two arr strong which they are . Queen has not even used haki in this bitch . Now we gonna see them go at it with all they got. This fight was never below a high diff in the first place. Same with zoro vrs king. Now that the science shit is over , the haki shit comes next .

Status
Not open for further replies.