Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She'd speed blitz him and wring his neck amidst the laser spam.
She can’t speed blitz anyone in O’lin mode, base Luffy out ran her throughout literally all of Udon, and Queen could casually react to Udon Luffy.

So no, infinite lazer spam, plagues (Queen literally pierced her skin with needles to administer a tranquilizer), or literally any other tactic would have worked better than fucking Brachio Bomber.

@TheAncientCenturion
What is/was your ubiased take on Sanji?

You like Topi? I mean Sanji cool pre ts but not now or else?
Has been 3 or 4 years since last time I rewatched the pre TS episodes

But I remember Alabasta Sanji was very cool when he trolled Crocodile (which wasn't first time he did it) by making Crocodile chasing Chopper posing as Sanji. And ended up with Sanji saving Vivi from aligators and rescued everyone caught in seastone prison.

Don't remember their exact dialogue but I remember how in Little Garden Sanji also trolled Crocodile in den den mushi with Shitty Restaurant and conversation ended with a pissed off Crocodile.
And Crocodile, by Little Garden days, was portrayed to be someone very smart, a mastermind behind the scene, unlike brute idiot like Kaido. And Sanji outsmarted that kind of person

Iirc Sanji didn't get focus at all throughout the Little Garden arc while everyone else got their focus, yet Oda still did him justice by making that den den mushi scene.

Compare that to how Oda treats him nowadays.
Nosebleed, more nosebleed, punching bag, more punching bag, even more punching bag.

Yeah Haki system is inspired by Nen

HxH power system was a basis and inspiration for some of shonen after it.

Nen >>> Haki
CoC/intimidation existed since Shanks/Lord of the Coast
Then Oda unified breath of all things and mantra, two distinct concepts to come up with his haki system, very little influence from Togashi imo, tensing your body, flowing damage internally, predicitng your opponent are all typical martial arts tropes.

Nen should be above Haki, it certainly isn't above Fruits+Cyborgs+Haki+Martial arts

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You remember how it was said that Doflamingo's crew is stronger than a Yonko's? Doffy had Law, Vergo, Pica, Diamante and Trebol + several flying six level members. How was he not a Yonko?
Remember how Doflamingo confidently and tactically shat his pants at the mention of Kaido? Or how he needed his whole crew to make Fujitora disappear. Or how Kuzan wiped his frozen schlong all over Doffy's lips?

Top tier Doffy indeed

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Has been 3 or 4 years since last time I rewatched the pre TS episodes

But I remember Alabasta Sanji was very cool when he trolled Crocodile (which wasn't first time he did it) by making Crocodile chasing Chopper posing as Sanji. And ended up with Sanji saving Vivi from aligators and rescued everyone caught in seastone prison.

Don't remember their exact dialogue but I remember how in Little Garden Sanji also trolled Crocodile in den den mushi with Shitty Restaurant and conversation ended with a pissed off Crocodile.
And Crocodile, by Little Garden days, was portrayed to be someone very smart, a mastermind behind the scene, unlike brute idiot like Kaido. And Sanji outsmarted that kind of person

Iirc Sanji didn't get focus at all throughout the Little Garden arc while everyone else got their focus, yet Oda still did him justice by making that den den mushi scene.

Compare that to how Oda treats him nowadays.
Nosebleed, more nosebleed, punching bag, more punching bag, even more punching bag.
This manga lost any last unces or magic it could have. People who stayed with this manga up until now are crazy masochists. We read this for certian biases/characters.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Nen should be above Haki, it certainly isn't above Fruits+Cyborgs+Haki+Martial art
Oh yeah I agree. Oda had good inventivity for Devil fruit, Rokushiki etc. But honestly haki is a mess. AdCOC/AdCOA is a big mess. Who is using haki and who doesn’t is a mess etc. The whole concept is in perpetual evolution and not clear enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.