Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The concept of hakiless i've seen in this thread is also highly stupid, so you mean to tell me that just because you don't see the black coating then it mean haki is not being used? May i remind y'all that the blsck coating is just a visual rappresentation, we never seen someone like King, the admirals etc. use it as well does that mean they don't have it as well? Day in and day out we have seen people not desplay the black coating but were still using haki, so with what evidence are y'all saying that was a hakiless attack by Queen? Seems to another attempt to downplay Sanji.

Remember how Doflamingo confidently and tactically shat his pants at the mention of Kaido? Or how he needed his whole crew to make Fujitora disappear. Or how Kuzan wiped his frozen schlong all over Doffy's lips?

Top tier Doffy indeed
It is all just meaningless filler. In fact, Doffy was the 2nd most powerful warlord. All warlords are intented to fight the Yonko. Doffy manhandled Jozu as a chair meanwhile Aokiji needed a sneak attack to defeat the latter but casual Doflamingo handled Jozu way easier. He easily destroyed YC1+ Law with ease. Law and Kid now beat Big Mom, so Doffy is half of Big Mom's strength.

Top Tier Doffy indeed.

Whitebeard then proceeds to challenge the world government and Kaido personally takes on Linlin for 3 days. Whereas Doffy got sent packing by Akoiji
Doffy proceeds to laugh his ass off when the World's Strongest Man is destroying the entire island and turns his strongest commanders into his bitch.

You have no idea how to argue or form logical, coherent arguments. Then again, that's clearly not your goal.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It is all just meaningless filler. In fact, Doffy was the 2nd most powerful warlord. All warlords are intented to fight the Yonko. Doffy manhandled Jozu as a chair meanwhile Aokiji needed a sneak attack to defeat the latter but casual Doflamingo handled Jozu way easier. He easily destroyed YC1+ Law with ease. Law and Kid now beat Big Mom, so Doffy is half of Big Mom's strength.

Top Tier Doffy indeed.
:steef:

It's all so clear now. Doflamingo wasn't just an arc antagonist with plenty of influence on the series.

Doflamingo's the secret final villain, it's the only way to justify his godly power

Status
Not open for further replies.