Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen confirms that his move can't be tanked by strong CoA haki user, so even Zoro would have his bones broken if he doesn't immediatly free himself or something.
And I remember people saying that haki is what really matter, but apparently Sanji got something better than top level armament haki for defense.
Queen also suggests that the raid suit alone is more durable than top level armament haki, which debunks people saying that "Zoro abs were > raid suit Sanji", Sanji tanked easily the blow of King, if someone like Zoro doesn't protect himself with swords he would die wjth an hole at that blow, that's what manga is saying here.
Now Sanji is already more durable than top level CoA haki armament characters, Imagine him + raid suit...
He can now withour a doubt tank the hakai for a 1 second like Zoro and he will also regenerates his bones.
Now I am not saying that Zoro is a glass canon or enything, him protecting himself with swords and armament haki can be on the level of Raid Suit Eskeleton Sanji's durability, I am just saying that his natural body is not as durable as Sanji's one, even if he uses haki on his body.

Sanji:

Against King: Needs daddy's raid suit to survive :sanmoji:

Against Queen: Needs daddy's Germa genes to survive :sanmoji:

Against Zoro's bounty: Need daddy's connections just to be 10 million above Zoro:sanmoji:

Against Kizaru: Needs daddy's what....??? :queenhear:

Against Blackbeard's Titantic Captain: Needs daddy's what....??? :queenhear:

Sanji fans: Cheat-code Sanji > Post Hakai tanked and nerfed Zoro :kobeha:

Also Sanji

Vinsmoke Judge watching Sanji surviving against enemies thanks to Sanji's Germa genes and the raid suit that he gave him:sanmoji:

"Bruh you are my son after all, whose tech do you think it was that made you so strong and saved your ass in the first place?" :tchpepe:

Poor Judge didn't even get a Thank You from Sanji, much less a Father's Day card. :josad:

You can't change how you were born and blood that flows into you, what you can do is trained your own way and use your powers your own manner. It takes nothing away from him especially he isn't fighting like Germa, he fighting as himself.

So by your logic, Zoro is no better given his family relations and free swords he got without earned as well medicine to get how he is fighting then too?
Sometimes you are slightly making sense. That's a miracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.