Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess the RS is just a temporary PU? Sanji's true PU is his exoskeleton and possibly Lunarian DNA awakening? He's already very powerful with his modified powers since this exoskeleton doesn't only boost his durability but also his physical power as Reiju was already able to dent steel when she was a kid.
Yeah. I guess Sanji's DNA is also stronger, making the RS obsolete (looks ugly anyways).

Talking about apologize, I am waiting for ones who once said "Sanji >> Jinbe, because Sanji fights Queen while Jinbe fights Whos Who"

Reality
Jinbe schooled Whos Who just like Queen schooled Sanji. Too bad Whos Who doesn't have some super daddy with special suit and lineage who could save him from Ls.
My goodness so much hate lmao. Its a damn PU relax. Sanji never got his PU pre-Onigashma. He just got it now….

My goodness so much hate lmao. Its a damn PU relax. Sanji never got his PU pre-Onigashma. He just got it now….
This there new cope as now saying bloodline is 'cheap' even though Zoro been getting free stuff like swords and Chopper medicine lol even choose them himself while Sanji have no choice on being modified when he was born, but even then he continues to train.

Status
Not open for further replies.