Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No jack wasn't fine he was like he said and proven one blow from losing.

Kata lost to a fodder luffy that got one shot by base kaido.
King is fighting someone who has feats vs hybrid kaido. Cry more.
He was one blow away from losing to Sulong before the moon, as Pero was...

Luffy was non-FS using against Kaido due to his rage, just like Kat was non-FS using against boundman due to rage... Kaido one shotted distracted Oden who bodies all of your favorite characters.
Zoro has "feats" against a Kaido who underestimated him and was focused on killing Luffy.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I thought you talked about someone else, i dont deny queen crushed his bones but for 10 plus chapters sanji had the upper hand.
If he had the upper hand for 10 plus chapters, why does Queen look clean while Sanji was on his death bed.

That should basically called stomped, literally...
Sanji was legit done...
Brutal if he didn´t awake his modified power xD.

Honestly lol. Also if Queen hadn't blown himself up twice like a clown, it would have been over.

I dont know about power level but Katakuri is the most overrated and badly written character in the series.
He decided to stab himself and fight Luffy honourably, which didnt make much sense because Luffy was kidnapping his sister throughout the fight to survive, but since he is badass looking this shit fandom worships this terrible character.

this is the price Sanji fans get for overconfidence, now zorotard would get overconfident, then they would shut up again when zoro needs pu to defeat king, and the cycle goes like that
Sanji was actively not using his 1st PU against Queen due to strange feeling in his body, Zoro is already using Enma (his 1st PU) against King.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He was one blow away from losing to Sulong before the moon, as Pero was...

Luffy was non-FS using against Kaido due to his rage, just like Kat was non-FS using against boundman due to rage... Kaido one shotted distracted Oden who bodies all of your favorite characters.
Zoro has "feats" against a Kaido who underestimated him and was focused on killing Luffy.
Big difference from inu to fucking carrot and Wanda.

Luffy got one shot like a bitch by base kaido
Luffy got kod twice by hybrid kaido
Luffys fs didn't do shit.

Feats that katas fodder ass can't ever dream of doing.

He got enma this arc dunno if he finds better sword in wano rn for another PU
Well that can be counted for the training part. The sword itself is probably not much stronger than Wado because still O wazamono. By the time Zoro permablackens Enma it will however change grade so it should become consistently stronger than any other O Wazamono unless he also permablackens the other ones. There's no reason to exaggerate in deciphering the power of Enma anyway, the great PU came from the training process itself.

I dont know about power level but Katakuri is the most overrated and badly written character in the series.
He decided to stab himself and fight Luffy honourably, which didnt make much sense because Luffy was kidnapping his sister throughout the fight to survive, but since he is badass looking this shit fandom worships this terrible character.
He also killed his chefs but he was honorable with Luffy, make no sense.

Translation : Yes Zoro was vastly superior to Sanji before this Power-up but I’m to dishonest to admit so I will act as if it never happened.

:saden::saden:
I didnt even bring Zoro up. Wow

Ive already admitted that Zoro at 1010 was better than anything Sanji has done. Until of course this chapter.

But like I said before…. its not fair to judge them both until the arc is over. Thats why I havent been in the ZvS thread for months.

Zoro is already using Enma which is 1 power up.
Sanji used zero power ups earlier against Queen, now Sanji has used 1 power up (enhancements instead of RS). If Sanji puts on suit then it becomes 2 power ups he is using.
Sanji hasn't used Hell's memories, his equivalent of Asura.
DJ is a power up too then so it’s one power up each but Sanji was defeated and Zoro wasn’t.

Well that can be counted for the training part. The sword itself is probably not much stronger than Wado or Sandai because still O wazamono. By the time Zoro permablackens Enma it will however change grade so it should become consistently stronger than any other O Wazamono unless he also permablackens the other ones. There's no reason to exaggerate in deciphering the power of Enma anyway, the great PU came from the training process itself.
Emna was recognized by both Big Mom and Kaido, so its a big deal, yeah zoro trained 2 weeks with her, but its not so great when you compare the notoriety of the sword.

I answered you in one of my previous posts.. go re-check the quotes, not gonna repeat it
You did not answer why Queen nerf himself to release Sanji. All you said was the launcher hit Sanji which isn't shown anywhere, but thats beside the point. Why did Queen nerf himself to release Sanji. Show me where King is bodying himself. Show me Zoro using Haki and CoC.

Emna was recognized by both Big Mom and Kaido, so its a big deal, yeah zoro trained 2 weeks with her, but its not so great when you compare the notoriety of the sword.
Well the sword itself is notorious but that doesn't mean it's as important as a Supreme Grade or so much more important than Wado. That would be a mistake of judgement.

Like Sandai is not even an O Wazamono but Zoro still uses that sword proficiently. High grade swords are crystal clearly overrated.

didn t u tought about it?
sanji kick is stronger than queen' sword slash it is what it is
again so how is queen cutting the vinsmokes with that attack when he doenst even use haki lmfao?
u tell me queen can cut steel without haki :josad:
What did I think about?
Queen performs enough brute strength to break Sanji's bones, the guy who was already beginning to feel the changes in his body. Yet, WCI Sanji replicates higher attack power than HYBRID Queen, is that correct?
You don't only need BoAT to cut steel. Enough pressure is already enough to either dent or to cut steel. That's Pre-TS lv stuff.
Absolutely, if he can't even do that, he should go to East Blue or Grandline then lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.