Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know about power level but Katakuri is the most overrated and badly written character in the series.
He decided to stab himself and fight Luffy honourably, which didnt make much sense because Luffy was kidnapping his sister throughout the fight to survive, but since he is badass looking this shit fandom worships this terrible character.
No self respecting adult would yell at his 15 years old sister for trying to kill someone who broke into their house

Big difference from inu to fucking carrot and Wanda.

Luffy got one shot like a bitch by base kaido
Luffy got kod twice by hybrid kaido
Luffys fs didn't do shit.

Feats that katas fodder ass can't ever dream of doing.
Pero beat carrot and wanda, he also beat non-sulong NEKO, so be quiet about things you clearly have no understanding of.

Oden got one shot too, and Oden bodies your fave.
Luffy got Ko'd once, the second time was fatigue due to "gomu gomu no what" taking up too much stamina in his already depleted state.
Luffy's fs detected Kaido but Kaido is too quick (when serious, which he wasn't when he was underestimating Zoro and Law, until he bitch slapped the shit of them forcing them off the rooftop).

Looks like people don't really get how the exoskeleton works.
It's not breaking and regenerating, instead it's getting deformed and/or dented and then just puts itself back into its original shape.

So it's more like a very flexible and at the same time very durable and resilient mass of iron. That's how you can picture it.

What's bugging me tho is, did he finally awaken it during that snake attack or did he already have it?
Probably impossible to tell right now.. Perhaps we get confirmation about it via his inner monologue, cause the weird feeling (presuamblx exoskeleton developing) might be gone now.
I'm still expecting a big strength increase, especially with all that "How can I hurt his Dino body" remarks.

But yeah, Calamity fights round2:
Enma haki cloud Zoro and Exoskeleton Sanji prolly gonna dominate now.

I was agreeing with your comment until the last part comparing sanji to zoro. Sanji could have used his raid suit, that was what Queen wanted him to do by pushing him that far... but he didn't want to lose "the mental war" between them. If he used raid suit (which is his weapon now, like zoro's swords or enma) he would have resisted or tanke easier even previous attacks. Sanji is nerfing himself volantarily. Plus if he wasn't distracted by his body changes in the first place, i doubt he would have been caught.
His body changes don't hurt him. He also snuck queen 4 timed before this chapter and even admits his attacks are not doing significant damage.

Perospero being portrayed similarly to Jack automatically scales Katakuri above any calamity.

Hell, Perospero is literally clashing with Marco in the preview for the anime next week:
Resisting Marco for some time doesn't necessarly mean you're at jack's level. That's what you should expect from a 700+ Bill Bounty, if marco is 1.37 bill... Marco would Low/mid diff him, but wouldn't NO DIFF him which is entirely different...
Jack fought a lot, got destroyed and came back, perospero didn't do half of the effort jack did in Onigashima.

Well the sword itself is notorious but that doesn't mean it's as important as a Supreme Grade or so much more important than Wado. That would be a mistake of judgement.

Like Sandai is not even an O Wazamono but Zoro still uses that sword proficiently. High grade swords are crystal clearly overrated.
So far Emna is zoros strongest sword, he said himself that once he learns to use it, his power will be much higher than it is currently, the sword its just build different, once enma is blackened it will be probably top 5 swords in the world.

Looks like people don't really get how the exoskeleton works.
It's not breaking and regenerating, instead it's getting deformed and/or dented and then just puts itself back into its original shape.

So it's more like a very flexible and at the same time very durable and resilient mass of iron. That's how you can picture it.

What's bugging me tho is, did he finally awaken it during that snake attack or did he already have it?
Probably impossible to tell right now.. Perhaps we get confirmation about it via his inner monologue, cause the weird feeling (presuamblx exoskeleton developing) might be gone now.
I'm still expecting a big strength increase, especially with all that "How can I hurt his Dino body" remarks.

But yeah, Calamity fights round2:
Enma haki cloud Zoro and Exoskeleton Sanji prolly gonna dominate now.
Somebody who actually pays attention to the story. Talking about Regeneration. Lmao thank you

if you say sanji was not using his power-up that is his fault since queen also has other things up his sleeves that he to has not used
It's not his fault if his body is acting up due to genetic modifications...
All these characters have unused trump cards, Sanji hasn't even used Hell's memories yet.

I'm merely saying people can't say "Sanji needed a powerup but Zoro didn't" considering Zoro is already using Enma to fight King. Do you disagree?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Pero beat carrot and wanda, he also beat non-sulong NEKO, so be quiet about things you clearly have no understanding of.

Oden got one shot too, and Oden bodies your fave.
Luffy got Ko'd once, the second time was fatigue due to "gomu gomu no what" taking up too much stamina in his already depleted state.
Luffy's fs detected Kaido but Kaido is too quick (when serious, which he wasn't when he was underestimating Zoro and Law, until he bitch slapped the shit of them forcing them off the rooftop).
No he just beat fodder carrot and Wanda
Neko got up and finished him.
Jack faced 200 sulong mink
Oden got snuck after the old hag had to save kaidos life

Luffy got straight up fodderised 3 times

Status
Not open for further replies.