Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah at that point Sanji should‘ve had broken bones. I think its after he healed them, then the exoskeleton came into full effect blocking Queen’s attack.

He just unlocked it now. Because Black Maria’s punches were hurting him before. At this point she’d break her knuckle punching him.
Hmm I don't know if I really get what you mean.
If you are saying that Queen at first damaged him via snake grip and in the middle of it the exoskeleton's final awakening kicked in, then I'd be with you. So he at first took some damage, but the exoskeleton defended against the real serious stuff (a bunch of broken bones)
But I generally would just not use the term healing. It's not healing or regenerating. It's really just flexible and therefore can be deformed.

And great point with Black Maria. Following that logic I also doubt he would have been bothered by that punch he recieved before that snake attack. So I also believe he awakened it somewhere during the snake grip attack, but it's difficult to tell for a 100%.

If he already awakened it as soon as he got that weird feeling, it would mean that it did not lead to a base strength increase and he now has to use the RS in order to damage Queen seriously, which I personally don't think makes much sense, but again can't be 100% sure.

Think its possible Zoro gets a black blade, since thats helluva lot more set up.(black blades have been a huge talking point this arc)
Wouldn´t black blade to early in the story?
I kinda though that he would awake his black blade against Shiryuu or Mihawk.
I kinda get the feeling that Oda hint that Zoro get stronger CoC in this arc, against King.
Kaido kinda hint it. I mean I wouldn´t have something eagainst black blade either, but CoC seems the best choice right now.

Like how invisibility impact his AP ?
Literally my point.
I know modified power give physical and speed boost too, but is that enough for Queen?
I expect that Sanji fire power also get a boost.
You though?

Yeah I know Queen is weaker, it was supposed to be a joke dude… but he is only slightly weaker, evident by the fact King slash sent Zoro flying, King slash made Queen brush it off and merely complain at king about it… it hit him and did no major thing lol

Queen is a monster who barely gets affected
Zoan users are extremely durable this isn’t anything new. Queen taking an attack from Queen like nothing doesn’t mean he’s only slightly weaker from what we’ve seen YC2’s are quite a lot weaker than YC1’s.

People really pressed that Sanji got his PU now instead of the start of the raid. Where was this anger for Luffy magically using Adv CoC and hurting Kaido in base. Luffy was born with CoC and never ever had to work hard with it. I never saw any CoC training. Dude just busted out CoC attacks.
People can't even process he started changing because he used the suit again. It's not random and out of nowhere, there is actual logic defining his powerup. There is actual background and history with germa that explains WHY he has it.

Like, what happens if he puts it on again? What does that finally unlock in Sanji? This only feels like 1 phase of his powerup, the exoskeleton, but Germa has additional powers through their suits and DNA abilities. How is Diable Jambe enhanced?

Wouldn´t black blade to early in the story?
I kinda though that he would awake his black blade against Shiryuu or Mihawk.
I kinda get the feeling that Oda hint that Zoro get stronger CoC in this arc, against King.
Kaido kinda hint it. I mean I wouldn´t have something eagainst black blade either, but CoC seems the best choice right now.
It may be a bit early, but Luffy is also clashing with the strongest pirate in the world right now.

I don't think Oda would give Luffy and Zoro the same power up in the same arc.

At least not exactly the same.

Zoro could do some COC stuff, but it will be different from Luffy's stuff(hence me thinking its black blade related).

1. Durability - Sanjis base just got this massive boost
2. Speed - Sanji can upgrade himself their naturally or with a boost from lunarian genes
3. Invisibility - I believe Sanji will develop his Observation Haki to a point where he can avoid detection from other haki combined with his speed making him basically invisible.
Basically if invisiblilty is his modified power based skill, he should get it soon without the raidsuit.
In case Sanji get insane durability boost with the modified power.
He get insane speed boost with the modified power(he don´t need to lunarian genes powerup)
He also should get Invisibility power since his siblings can use their power in base too.
So all attribute with he get from Raidsuit, he should get it now right?

Luffy goes from zero damage to Kaido….to injuring him in base. All due to a magical CoC PU thanks to Daddy Dragon and Daddy Garp’s genes.

Fans: *Crickets*

Zoro goes from struggling to block Carrot and Hawkins….to blocking Hakai. All due to getting stronger with Daddy Oden’s haki sword.

Fans: *Crickets*

Sanji: Exists

Fans: “Daddy Judge” “Cheat Codes” ”Doesnt deserve it”.

Base Sanji: Considerably stronger than the likes of Jack.
Raid Suit: dunno.
Awakened Sanji: apparently stronger than Queen (but I think Queen will show us a trump card)
Awakened Raid Suit Sanji: I think he'll be > Trump card Queen.
Idk if Base Sanji was "considerably" stronger than Jack.
I think he was probably around land Jimbe level, so stronger than all the flying six, beating Perospero for sure and could maybe beat Jack too, but at what difficulties idk. High diff at least because of his lack of a huge AP, but on the other hand Jack has no way to catch and hurt him too so he can't beat him like Queen did. At most is a stalemate.

So around YC3.

Status
Not open for further replies.