Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
everything you just said is an assumption and some are even wrong

Exoskeleton gives durability not strength.. sanji's durability may not have been the best before this but he still has brute strength..

"sanji's brute strength before awakening was useless" make that boast after its revealed that he also got the strenggt buff like his sibling..

BM was swinging Queen and smashing his head on the ground.. and he wasn't even KO'ed.. and barely bled... the whole point of his durability is the ability to absorb blunt attacks that logical for any durable opponent even like kaido(exactly why Marco used Shockwave moves).. you haven't even seen the best of sanji's moves or his techniques or the best of even DJ... dont be so conclusive and derive things belittling his strength.

we never did..if you claim you did then you're e deluded.. coz even i haven't seen him go all out in a 1v1

RS doesn't add to his strenggt or offensive out put... if you claim it does the burden of proof is on you to prove that RS boost his AP more than he does with bare legs with arnament

the move he pulled again Queen (grill shot) first off wasn't use with intense flames (if you know what they are) and second of all he used the same move underwater against the kraken with intense flames doing considerable more damage.

man keep your rhetorics to yourself if you're just going to argue for the sake of it

It's unlikely he didn't get a strength boost.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yh Katakuri, King and Queen are each the M3’s Main Yonko Commander opponents
Yeah, its a very cool setup by Oda to think of it actually. I really like this. King and Queen are proving to be very interesing and entertaining characters and opponents in their own ways and now the spotlight is on both of them especially King finally, things are getting a lot better now!

:finally:

I'm not fond of the Vinsmoke genetic enhancement route Oda is taking Sanji on, rather he just powered up Diable Jambe and used more of and also powered up Hell's Memories BUT maybe, just maybe there's a reason Oda is doing all of this with him. And he's finally giving Sanji a real all out fight, an eventual win, a Yonko commander fight and major/important powerups post TS! It has been WAY too long time coming!
:stealthblack:

Even regarding Zoro, this is the 1st time aside from vs the Yonkos recently ofc that he's finally getting challenged truly and being forced to not only go all out but alos rely on help and go beyond his limits, it's a seriously refreshing change!

:zosmug:

I just wish Oda could have given Usopp and Nami the same respect he's given all the other SHs this arc, massively disappointed with how he's handled them especially given Usopp just unlocked Observation Haki back at Dressrosa, sigh.

:king: :usoprice::happinesspunch:
Post automatically merged:

Is it really so difficult to give us an Admiral for this arc?
:seriously:

At least we got Lucci
I was really hoping for Green Bull's debut this arc and or Kizaru to go and have some fun. I really wanted to see Akainu vs Kaido though or and Aokiji to show up with the BB pirates and take on someone. Hell, have Fujitora show up and have him be the one to stop Onigashima falling if he can?

The Marines seriously need a major W post TS, they've been so terrible post TS and with Akainu as FA, they should be MUCH more deadlier, terrifying, powerful etc! I just hope Oda will finally truly hype them up soon and we get GB soon as some more Admiral action like we got with Fujitora, who was amazing imo.

:fujilaugh::crybeard:

W

Wonderful World

Wait till the series is finished. That will be a real change knowing there won't be a new chapter anymore.
Though it sucks, I'll take occasional breaks like this over what happened with HxH, for example.

I honestly just want to see how the Zoro vs King fight plays out since this is happening to Sanji at the same time.
I want to see what King's deal is since Queen calls him a sadist, which could very well mean something similar might happen to Zoro.

The CP-0 stuff is also interesting.

Either they fight the BMP's (Lucci vs Smoothie maybe) or they knock them off the waterfall again, probably.

W

Wonderful World

I just wish Oda could have given Usopp and Nami the same respect he's given all the other SHs this arc, massively disappointed with how he's handled them especially given Usopp just unlocked Observation Haki back at Dressrosa, sigh.
I still think Ussop might be doing something big with CP-0 coming up.

I may be wrong but I'm hopeful.

So pre judges power sanji really was page one level.
I wonder if he is YC2 now
He was YC2. It's Queen who is too stronk. Easily YC+ all things considered.
Post automatically merged:

No it didn't. He reformed his arm back. He couldn't attach his wing immediately and spends the entire chapter with one wing.

His body is like a logia. Fodder swords not coated with haki don't hurt him at all and pass through him effortlessly.
Still not haki. You clearly don't know how to read a simple panel.

"I need to unleach more of enma"
"Eh, Oden?"
"That sword is special."
:suresure:
Your reading comprehension skills suck.

Here it is again.

This is what enma does, if the user can't control it.

Force the user to release more of their haki. Nothing more or less.

It doesn't do or have the following:
- Possess haki
- give the user haki
- increase the strength of the user haki
- store haki
Zoro isn't releasing anything from enma. He is just saying he needs to release more of his haki while using enma. It's not that hard. Zoro has to work harder to stop Enma from take .ore haki than he wants to use.

Though it sucks, I'll take occasional breaks like this over what happened with HxH, for example.

I honestly just want to see how the Zoro vs King fight plays out since this is happening to Sanji at the same time.
I want to see what King's deal is since Queen calls him a sadist, which could very well mean something similar might happen to Zoro.

The CP-0 stuff is also interesting.

Either they fight the BMP's (Lucci vs Smoothie maybe) or they knock them off the waterfall again, probably.
Onigashima is floating in the air, there's no waterfall anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.