Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, the exoskeleton gives a boost of strength, agility and stamina.
I don't think it's necessarily the exoskeleton. The exoskeleton is only a durability boost imo. As for the strength augmentation and the other magical powers that the other Vinsmoke simblings seem to have are seperate modifications. I hope Sanji get them too, the superhuman strength boost + invisibily.

Even ciper poll 0 world's most knowledgeable entity knows kaido is undefeatable and they have spies everywhere and know admiral's strength :steef::steef::steef:

@Hanzo hattori @Tejas @playa4321
Strongest One piece character for a reason right now.
Kaido is a living tank and he still getting all the hype.

Oh boy...

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

:suresure::suresure::suresure:
For everyone, go and look twitter, funny shit right now their xD....

G

Gorosei Informer

Is this film worth watching? Or just a bunch of condensed racist shit?
Serious question
Oh jeez, I'm really not the right person to ask that tbh lol. Its one of my favourite films, I didn't think it was racially offensive in anyway but I'm no expert on that culture/history either. Those films were made with a lot of heart, respect, maturity, films from that era from Dreamworks.
It feels like a middle finger to Disney with their takes on Pocahontas, Peter Pan and such maybe? As those had some pretty "controversial" and even racist takes on indigenous people and such?
Dreamworks were setup by someone fomerly from Disney to spite them I think too?

I would recommend checking the trailer and researching to see if there's any complaints about racist depictions or such in it. I found it far more respectful than Peter Pan or Pocahontas for example BUT I'm no expert on these things as I said and I've not seen it properly in years either. It's really fun, funny, heartfelt, adventurous, charming, musically brilliant, visually stunning etc type film but I genuinely can't comment if it's racist or not.

G

Gorosei Informer

It's funny how Buggy has the circus theme crew and he's a clown but Big Mom and Kaido feel more like the real clowns with their own circuses lmao.

:nicagesmile::gokulaugh::milaugh::lawsigh::kaidowhat:

*edit* Ok that's weird, I swear I was replying to someone about the Yonkos being clowns and now their qouted post is gone from my response here and I can't find their post? Did I imagine it?

:chopoff::usoprice::saden::cantseeme:

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

The guy with the hat seems be above Lucci in rank, I assume the other behind him too.
Wouldn´t be surprise if he is the leader of the Cp0 or the second leader.
For sure Lucci is under him with means Lucci isn´t the leade.
If i'm right, he's the same guy who was trying to do deals with Carmel many decades ago, so either he's really old and thus senior in role/experience/authority naturally too or it's his son like with Spandine and Spandam maybe? I wonder where Spandine is and if he's responsible for Spandam being promoted to CP0, being allowed to even? Spandine was on like CP5 too before or something too I think?

:choppawhat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.