Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the attacks like rossitiere strike, grill shot, and mouton shot.. would work on Jack.

I mean, these attacks were massively powerful but they didn't work on Queen, but I believe it should work on Jack
I would give Jack the benefit of a doubt that he could tank most of Sanji's Arsenal except for Hell's memories

Let's wait and see what type of AP upgrade Oda is giving Sanji

How can Sanji fans not understand what Oda been doing with Sanji character not even his power level. This arc is all about people accepting who they really are. Momo declaring his name. Sanji accepting he a Vinsmoke etc... hyori doing it.

When he accepts he a Vinsmoke he will wear the RS. He basically going through the same arc Shoto did in my hero academia. He thinks having their power makes him a bad person, but it doesn't
I would say Sanji's development is like Todoroki of the MHA.
Todoroki had the power of the Endeavor that was his father that he hated, but even so it was a power and it doesn't make sense for him to have stupid pride and not use it.

However, diable jambe or the ''power of Sanji's hot emotions'' will be the triumph for Sanji's victory. The attack power of victory will be based on the emotions Sora deposited on him, I think he will probably use hell memories as a power mode to increase the energy of his attacks.
Even though Sanji has the Judge's powers, his triumphant power will be his emotions.

B

Ballel

Oh jeez, I'm really not the right person to ask that tbh lol. Its one of my favourite films, I didn't think it was racially offensive in anyway but I'm no expert on that culture/history either. Those films were made with a lot of heart, respect, maturity, films from that era from Dreamworks.
It feels like a middle finger to Disney with their takes on Pocahontas, Peter Pan and such maybe? As those had some pretty "controversial" and even racist takes on indigenous people and such?
Dreamworks were setup by someone fomerly from Disney to spite them I think too?

I would recommend checking the trailer and researching to see if there's any complaints about racist depictions or such in it. I found it far more respectful than Peter Pan or Pocahontas for example BUT I'm no expert on these things as I said and I've not seen it properly in years either. It's really fun, funny, heartfelt, adventurous, charming, musically brilliant, visually stunning etc type film but I genuinely can't comment if it's racist or not.
That's funny, I just watched a documentary about Don Bluth a couple days ago who also used to work on Disney and then left. In case you don't know, he's the guy behind land before time etc.
Disney seems to be a toxic place to work at.

And now that you're saying it, I don't remember any indigenous people in Peter Pan. Can't remember when I watched that the last time. Must've been over 10 years ago.
Pocahontas yeah... it has some pretty questionable scenes tbh.
I assume they search for Eldorado in that film right? The irl gold searchers back in that time were a bunch of lowlife thugs, many with criminal backgrounds. And I guess in this film they're the protagonists, right? Well, I might check it out. Just to know what it's like.

I would say Sanji's development is like Todoroki of the MHA.
Todoroki had the power of the Endeavor that was his father that he hated, but even so it was a power and it doesn't make sense for him to have stupid pride and not use it.

However, diable jambe or the ''power of Sanji's hot emotions'' will be the triumph for Sanji's victory. The attack power of victory will be based on the emotions Sora deposited on him, I think he will probably use hell memories as a power mode to increase the energy of his attacks.
Even though Sanji has the Judge's powers, his triumphant power will be his emotions.
Its going to be both, but either way he has to accept who he is not run from it.

The RS is absoutely useless and Oda doesnt rate it.

- He off-panelled RS Sanji vs P1,
- Made Sanji not use the RS in combat anymore
- Made Sanji get buffed where his durability is far better than it was with the RS against P1

Sure Sanji’s Exo-Skeleton + RS is a insane durability buff for him. However theres no need to make him so durable. His Base durability is already insane now and thats good for his current lvl.

The RS in general is a stupid PU, since Sanji doesnt normally rely on external weapons in combat. Hes always a body fighter. And Sanji has always and will always fight in a double breasted suit. The RS is just literally a suit that provides nothing new to Sanji. Hes most likely also unlocking invisibility as well.

At least someone here gets it.
No, he didn't understand.
Even though Sanji has the power of his hated father, his fight triumph will still be his emotions.

Emotions were the thing Judge hated most about Sanji, so Sanji having the Judge's power used for good using his relentless emotions to triumph over an evil tech genius will be an excellent answer for the average reader.

- Made Sanji get buffed where his durability is far better than it was with the RS against P1

Sure Sanji’s Exo-Skeleton + RS is a insane durability buff for him. However theres no need to make him so durable. His Base durability is already insane now and thats good for his current lvl.

The RS in general is a stupid PU, since Sanji doesnt normally rely on external weapons in combat. Hes always a body fighter. And Sanji has always and will always fight in a double breasted suit. The RS is just literally a suit that provides nothing new to Sanji. Hes most likely also unlocking invisibility as well.
The RS literally boost most of his stats. He needed two powerups that boost all his overall stats cause he was lagging behind Luffy and Zoro bad. Now he has increased strength, crazy durability, stamina, etc...
Post automatically merged:

the exoskeleton makes sense, but the RS doesn't.
Why not, He a Vinsmoke

Oda probably gave sanji this PU so he doesn't need to rely on the RS anymore.

?? Bro The RS gives you even more durability, Makes you faster, makes you invincible, makes you waste less stamina cause it flies for you. What are you even saying. He basically got 2 DF
He dont need it. Hes already a monster now. He can progress further now without it. Theres literally so many hints that Oda is making it redundant now. RS is no different to Afro Luffy, Nightmare Luffy, Sogeking, etc. Its a cool one arc mode for a SH. I would even argue it was potrayed worse than those previous modes. Its absoutely useless to Sanji now however, cause Oda can just make Sanji as strong as he wants now.

Sanji may wear the RS one more time, and that would be to hype Queen for when he destroys it. But yh he quite clearly isnt keeping it. Because at the end of the day…..Sanji isnt a goofy power ranger.

At least someone here gets it.
I think the difference is Shotos father then went through his own arc to make himself worthy of his family. I can’t see judge doing the same.

Sanjis arc is about surpassing his family and not joining it. If germa returns Sanji won’t be seen as “one of them” he’ll be portrayed as above them. Which again is my issue with the current raid suit. It’s stealth black. (Oda makes the distinguish himself by giving stealth black his own vivre card) It needs a redesign to showcase that Sanji is not just another vinsmoke.

I’m still of the opinion that Sanji will destroy it himself when his true awakening occurs

Status
Not open for further replies.