Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ has nothing to do with his modifications until now, its all about "emotions", it may be correlated with his enhancements, but it doesn't look like he should be able to use fire according to his Germa epiteth "Stealth Black".
that’s because it has something to do with lunarins queen didn’t hint at it for nothing

its unlikely that its just the exoskeleton that gonna come up anyway.. yea right the regen is there to.. so superhuman strength buff as well then
I fully expect to see Sanji trying to cook somthing for his beloved Nami-swan on the Sunny after Wano but he keeps failing and destroying his cookware not being fully used to his new physical strenght. :kobeha:

So we won't have a Strawhats vs Big Mom moment but rather a Strawhats vs CP0 moment.
Usopp might be the central piece of this storyline as well I doubt Luffy will be involved in any way with this, the same for Zoro and Sanji, they already have their hands full...
Or we could get a CP0 vs BMP?

You freaking tool. He was kicking pacifista bodies. Bro are yall Sanji fans stupid or something? Exoskeleton boost AP you delusional idiot. Why do you think Reiju was bending metal.

You don't know shit

You forget Sanji leg almost broke vs Kuma.
he was never about to beak his leg against kuma.. his leg hurt due to the rebound.. he nevr said his leg was broken or messed up.

its a well known fact that DJ had side affects.. and he's holding the sole foot he's using DJ on and saying that.. while true there is rebound from kuma's body.. its also the power he's using to exert his legs.

One piece wiki knows more than you its a shame.. again so much for knowing more about sanji

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don't think Base Sanji is YC3, RS Sanji would be like YC1+. Too soon:gonope:
Hes far outclassed by a yc2 and would be dead had his transformation not kicked in and he's gonna use the rs and another power up to beat queen. He's scraping yc3 now if that and will be yc2 when he wins.

1. Bro you can't be this stupid. Reiju was pulling apart bars has a little kid. Queen makes note that Sanji kicks are ok for flesh kicks. Which means iron kicks are stronger. How tf is it negligible going from flesh to iron bar kicking you. Bro do you know anything. Go tell somebody to punch you in the face then tell somebody to get weights and hit you. Lets see if its negligible. Bro its like i am talking to a 5 year old.
1st off metal skin which is the definition of the exoskeleton here does give AP.. negligible if anything

second off all you nitwit don't take me as an example for hardness..

Sanj's base kicks be bending iron doors that are blunt force proof.. and Queen his DJ with arnament kicks and dusts them off, thats how tough that guy is.. make the right logical comparisons... by not comparing my sorry ass durability with queen's, hardness isn't doing dog shit to someone like queen who
tanks kicks that destroyed Pacifistas..

it would just be another hard kick to him not anything significant

Then why did he give Sanji haki :zorothink:
Post automatically merged:

Sanji's power up in wano wasn't haki related because Oda didn't intend for him to fight kaido, like he did for Zoro and Luffy
Good question.

Why would you give someone haki if he's never gonna show it on panel.

We have yet to see him using armament lol which basically means that Haki is just for Luffy and Zoro.

On the rooftop only these two used Haki, the other 3 Monster Supernovas did not.

Strongest One piece character for a reason right now.
Kaido is a living tank and he still getting all the hype.

Oh boy...

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

:suresure::suresure::suresure:
For everyone, go and look twitter, funny shit right now their xD....
English clubs and their supporters have no shame...

And then they got the nerve to go against the Super League with their "MAdE bY tHe PoOr sTolEn bY tHe RiCh" bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.