Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like no one gives a fuck about that Sanji might get emotionless...

Damn we need Vegapunk as soon as possible
I don't think (wish) sanji would lose his emotions..
I believe that one of the reasons that sanji was a "failure" is his emotions, they are so strong than nothing can vanquish them..
Even the way that he looked Queen after the sword hit him, was like because of you i am turning into a monster, mf you are dead...
So more emotions and anger from sanji..
I Believe through his emotions his fire will burn even hotter and defeat queen..
I Don't believe there is a science that could take away this from sanji lol...

For me it sound more like he speaking as superior leader and asking hiim what the fuck he doing in Wano. Just look how Lucci answer his questions, as someone who portrayal himself as the under agend. I doubt Lucci having the better rank as the guy with the hat who is for a while already a member of the CP0...
Dunno the way Lucci liquidates the CP0 agent matter
Mysterious character: "Never mind, both sides are pirates anyway."
And the way he expects updates (while giving new orders)
Mysterious character: "Good.
I will wait for future reports...
There is another order."
Strikes me with Lucci being of a superior rank or equal at most
I guess we'll wait and see tho :kayneshrug:

Like how many pages are we going to continue to waste on Momo and Yamato? Like got damn Oda loves his filler. Such a stupid plot line of the "bombs" as if a fucking 5 mile piece of rock crashing isn't more troublesome. Oda needs to retire and let someone else write. Each passing chapter gets worse and worse.

i exoskeletont one of the powers?

and exoskeleton itself is said to be a metal skin and not "STRENGTH" i agree with the superhuman strength part thats a fact i'd still agree with

but not "exoskeleton boosts AP" its like saying RS provides offense.. which is also wrong being hard in terms of body doesn't mean significant strength or offense
Sanji modified power kicking in, his recovery power increase, his durability becaming brutal.
You see he awake the whole table, not just the durability effect, he going to get more speed,power,durability,recovery and stamina. His body overall change. The exoskeleton is just one part, Sanji right now awake his Modified power in general.

Dj factually does make his leg hurt Pre TS

i quote "i can't keep this up or my leg will get messed up"
Sanji Sabaody

exoskeleton doesn't boost AP... again something defensive.. not offensive

yea you know alot about sanji... a lot of dogshit i believe
You freaking tool. He was kicking pacifista bodies. Bro are yall Sanji fans stupid or something? Exoskeleton boost AP you delusional idiot. Why do you think Reiju was bending metal.

You don't know shit

You forget Sanji leg almost broke vs Kuma.

Sanji modified power kicking in, his recovery power increase, his durability becaming brutal.
You see he awake the whole table, not just the durability effect, he going to get more speed,power,durability,recovery and stamina. His body overall change. The exoskeleton is just one part, Sanji right now awake his Modified power in general.
its unlikely that its just the exoskeleton that gonna come up anyway.. yea right the regen is there to.. so superhuman strength buff as well then

again its an assumption..

and i repeat again "exoskeleton" doesn't boost AP.. i even said that the strength boost is something you should wait till it gets revealed... gets your comprehension straight.. you jump from exoskeleton to germa powers in general.. nice consistency

Again hardness of the body = harder attacks makes sense but it adds negligible offense nothing significant (you can always exaggerate it ofc) .. a direct hit from sanji's own arnament legs and exoskeleton legs would feel the same anything harness doesn't matter if the force is basically the same . there is no point in hyping hardness up which is again a defensive ability of exoskeleton and not a Ap boost

even if he means what he says still doesn't mean much since we know for a fact he hasn't gone serious with DJ.. mr. whoknowsdogshitaboutsanji...
1. Bro you can't be this stupid. Reiju was pulling apart bars has a little kid. Queen makes note that Sanji kicks are ok for flesh kicks. Which means iron kicks are stronger. How tf is it negligible going from flesh to iron bar kicking you. Bro do you know anything. Go tell somebody to punch you in the face then tell somebody to get weights and hit you. Lets see if its negligible. Bro its like i am talking to a 5 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.