Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That happened because of the backlash the author suffered at the time.
Endeavor was a complete dick and should have been thrown in jail for the abuse he brought upon his family.
Judge is a dick. I HOPE Oda doesn't DARE to push some redemption arc for him.
I thought horikoshi always planned on the redemption. And oh yeah I agree.

Still I see Sanji more akin to Final war gaaras character arc when he reunited with his father.

I've watched Power Rangers during my entire childhood. And they usually use kicks and punches.
In fact, during the first season, most of them were martial artists.

Let's remember that Oda is not a mad genius or anything. There isn't a "fight style" besides some generic definition of "this guy uses kicks".
Wtf is "Okama kempo", for example, besides a generic fighting style that, guess what, is used by Okamas?
Do you think "Santoryuu" is a fighting style? It's literally just "using 3 swords". It's Oda's way of making the character quirky and unique. Zoro had no problem in simply copying Kinemon's technique. Zoro has no problem in using any amount of swords, etc.
There isn't a "style".
It's not like Hajime no Ippo where you have "infighters", outboxers, people that focus on defense to hit counters, or to dodge to hit counters, or that simply punch their way through an opponents defense, right-handed vs southpaws, etc. One Piece has NONE of these kinds of nuances.
Sanji uses the Raid Suit and IMMEDIATELY incorporates it's gimmicks to his fighting "style". How da fuck do we say almost 100 chapters later "it ruins his fighting style"?

You don't like the suit because you think he looks more stylish without it. That's it. There's nothing wrong with thinking that, but at least let's keep it honest instead of coming up with random reasons like Oda is a sports mangaka all of a sudden.
There are 3 reasons that I dont want it.

- I dont want Sanji relying on external sources to win a fight
- The RS look would get repetitive and boring
- Martial Arts looks better with normal clothes than a PU ranger suit with goofy shoes.

The Exo-Skeleton and other internal PUs are perfect for Sanji. Its a science PU yes, without Sanji actually being seen as a person who wants to rely on that kind of shit, Instead theyre just like buffs and enhancements to his already strong body. The RS is horrible because Sanji never used science in battle….only physical combat. So him running to some tech for help and protection is pathetic.

I would say Sanji's development is like Todoroki of the MHA.
Todoroki had the power of the Endeavor that was his father that he hated, but even so it was a power and it doesn't make sense for him to have stupid pride and not use it.

However, diable jambe or the ''power of Sanji's hot emotions'' will be the triumph for Sanji's victory. The attack power of victory will be based on the emotions Sora deposited on him, I think he will probably use hell memories as a power mode to increase the energy of his attacks.
Even though Sanji has the Judge's powers, his triumphant power will be his emotions.
Now you say it ..,i didn’t notice that …that makes so much sense now i really like his character

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
There are 3 reasons that I dont want it.

- I dont want Sanji relying on external sources to win a fight
- The RS look would get repetitive and boring
- Martial Arts looks better with normal clothes than a PU ranger suit with goofy shoes.

The Exo-Skeleton and other internal PUs are perfect for Sanji. Its a science PU yes, without Sanji actually being seen as a person who wants to rely on that kind of shit, Instead theyre just like buffs and enhancements to his already strong body. The RS is horrible because Sanji never used science in battle….only physical combat. So him running to some tech for help and protection is pathetic.
- That ship has sailed. He's ALREADY doing so.
- the 2 and 3 are basically the same thing, so I'm gonna address both. Regular suit>>>>Raid Suit. Doesn't mean I think the Raid Suit looks bad.
Having said that, the shoes are the only thing that I really, REALLY outright dislike. But we are supposed to have a redesign, so....yeah...there's that.
I already accepted that the RS is there to stay. I just hope it will get a cool revamp.

I would give Jack the benefit of a doubt that he could tank most of Sanji's Arsenal except for Hell's memories

Let's wait and see what type of AP upgrade Oda is giving Sanji
Yes he should.

Queen looks barely damaged right now. Despite all the stuff he endured and I bet perhaps will be fully healthy soon unless Sanji empowers his AP and starts damaging him properly.

I would say Sanji's development is like Todoroki of the MHA.
Todoroki had the power of the Endeavor that was his father that he hated, but even so it was a power and it doesn't make sense for him to have stupid pride and not use it.

However, diable jambe or the ''power of Sanji's hot emotions'' will be the triumph for Sanji's victory. The attack power of victory will be based on the emotions Sora deposited on him, I think he will probably use hell memories as a power mode to increase the energy of his attacks.
Even though Sanji has the Judge's powers, his triumphant power will be his emotions.
But rs and the todoroki power cant be compared. Todoroki was born with that shi so he didnt have a choice, but Sanji could just throw the rs.
This exoskeleton is the only thing he cant do nothing about :few:

Oda is not giving up the suit unless Sanji can turn invisible in Base now.
You don't introduce such an ability that hold great importance for Sanji, only to throw it away after using it once.
the suit was a trigger to awaken sanji's genes. of course he will keep it, but i don't think he will use it in a fight especially the invisibility.
sanji has some stupid principle and not to use the RS in a fight is one of them, he didn't use it when he realized that he can't handle king and queen. so i can't imagine him using it in the future.

Lmao stop the BS and making up your own story. First you said he can't didge then i told you he didged two queens attacks. Now he lying to Zoro. Lmfao Sanji wasn't complaining about hurting kicking Queen. What are you saying. I said Sanji is wondering how to get through his tough skin and do significant damage.

Lol are you dumb his body Is harder now which means his attacks will be dumbass. Also they have enhamce strength and stamina. He getting everything like his bris. Judges son lmfa
If Sanji admitted that his body in that moment was affecting his display , he will look weak in front of Zoro which he doesn't want since they have that rivalry, that's their kind of relationship you stupid CLOWN and that's why he is saying he is ok.
How the fuck can you be so damn stupid to not get this basic stuff? I can't believe it. Even a Zorotard should have some lower limit in their stupidity level holy moly.

Oh my bad there, yes, ofc Sanji's AP will go up, where did I denied? That's the point of the powerup.
Which like I said it wasn't needed since Sanji barely fought some minutes against Queen while Luffy fought for hours to take down Katakuri, but Sanji fought with Queen on equal grounds, parrying, blocking and dodging his attacks without any problem. He only got caught due to his inside transformation.
The powerup here is to finish Queen in the next minutes, EARLIER, not to finish him. He could have done that after some hours but Oda won't waste more time.

C

Cuistot

Yh that shit hella cringy looking back at it now Lmao. Its insane to think Sanji has better potrayal and feats than them all ( excluding Luffy/Zoro ).
Nah he loses to Law and Kid as well lol. But mauls the rest we've seen in action so far. Drake was thought to be like the 5th strongest, and he's fucking shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.