Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji character is based on Zeff, who defined all Sanji values based on his martial arts, cooking and chivalry, the exoskeleton will maximize those Sanji qualities, while RS destroys those qualities.
First, Sanji is a fighter who doesn't depend on any equipment, much less a power-ranger outfit. He's been a martial artist like Zeff since the early days of manga.

Second, speed boosters pushing in only one direction disqualify many of Sanji's techniques. This goes against Sanji's martial art style that moves in multiple directions.
Sky Walk / Geppo directly contradicts the use of boosters. For Sanji to advance naturally he has to step on the ground (soru) or in the air (geppo). How can he do that when the booster is on ?? The booster continuously drives your leg forward. And the technique requires up to ten sequential steps in an instant. Which means boosters replace technique, not improve it.

Third, his protective cape doesn't qualify on the Sanji character either, he's an agile martial artist and doesn't need a shield.

RS doesn't ruin Sanji's character, but it ruins his character's style and how he was written throughout the story.
1. He literally can still be a martial artist
2. You forget they have floatation device too? He can literally stop and change directions all he wants. He can just add those devices to his overall fighting technique. Also i hope it doesn't get revealed that DJ is from Judge too. Lmfaoo If so Sanji just a cyborg thatscbren getting saved by daddy aince Enies lobby. Cause even Wueen who a scientist says Sanji shouldn't be able to just light himself on fire.

About the Raid Suit.
Y'all can rest assured that Shueisha have people monitoring social medias and whatever in order to know if the Raid Suit is popular or not.
If they see that the majority of people doesn't like it, they will get rid of it.
If they see that the majority of people like it, it will stay.
The Raid Suit staying or not will be an entirely editorial decision, not for "plot reasons".
Do Raid Suit toys sell better than regular suit ones? etc.
Merchandising >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Plot.

And when I say people, I mean "people in Japan". The popularity there holds way more value to Oda than anywhere else.
Oda likes Sanji to much to ruin him like that. Only characters like Chopper get ruined like that. RS quite literally ruins the way of fighting Zeff taught Sanji. Sanji is a martial artist and not a power ranger.

Sanji himself stated he not hurting and never said he can't move properly. Matter a fact he dodges Queen two times this very chapter you clown. How dies it feel knowing Sanji getting a boost to all his overall stats to beat Queen the 3rd strongest beast Pirate. How does it feel when Sanji questions himself on how he can get pass his hardness of his body. Lmao Don't let next chapter Sanji kicks him and he starts to say it hurts. Lmfaooooooo that means Sanji AP went way up. Boy Sanji is trash.
What a fucking moron, can't believe it hahaha.
Ofc Sanji won't say he is affected by it to Zoro, since they had that kind of relationship between them. Imagine King asking for help to Queen or viceversa.
Zoro's statement is evidence for Sanji not moving properly. He saw it, and he commented about it.
More moron than last time lmfao.

Sanji never complained about being hurt by kicking Queen until now but now he suddenly will do when he has an increase in durability... definitely you are a PATHETIC CLOWN.

About the Raid Suit.
Y'all can rest assured that Shueisha have people monitoring social medias and whatever in order to know if the Raid Suit is popular or not.
If they see that the majority of people doesn't like it, they will get rid of it.
If they see that the majority of people like it, it will stay.
The Raid Suit staying or not will be an entirely editorial decision, not for "plot reasons".
Do Raid Suit toys sell better than regular suit ones? etc.
Merchandising >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Plot.

And when I say people, I mean "people in Japan". The popularity there holds way more value to Oda than anywhere else.
not all the time.
for me, i don't think sanji will use the RS in a fight again, the weakens of sanji was his durability and the RS fixed that,
but now he get the exoskeleton, so he can depend on his durability and improve his CoA then he will be fine.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Oda likes Sanji to much to ruin him like that. Only characters like Chopper get ruined like that. RS quite literally ruins the way of fighting Zeff taught Sanji. Sanji is a martial artist and not a power ranger.
I've watched Power Rangers during my entire childhood. And they usually use kicks and punches.
In fact, during the first season, most of them were martial artists.

Let's remember that Oda is not a mad genius or anything. There isn't a "fight style" besides some generic definition of "this guy uses kicks".
Wtf is "Okama kempo", for example, besides a generic fighting style that, guess what, is used by Okamas?
Do you think "Santoryuu" is a fighting style? It's literally just "using 3 swords". It's Oda's way of making the character quirky and unique. Zoro had no problem in simply copying Kinemon's technique. Zoro has no problem in using any amount of swords, etc.
There isn't a "style".
It's not like Hajime no Ippo where you have "infighters", outboxers, people that focus on defense to hit counters, or to dodge to hit counters, or that simply punch their way through an opponents defense, right-handed vs southpaws, etc. One Piece has NONE of these kinds of nuances.
Sanji uses the Raid Suit and IMMEDIATELY incorporates it's gimmicks to his fighting "style". How da fuck do we say almost 100 chapters later "it ruins his fighting style"?

You don't like the suit because you think he looks more stylish without it. That's it. There's nothing wrong with thinking that, but at least let's keep it honest instead of coming up with random reasons like Oda is a sports mangaka all of a sudden.

Snake Queen is Low Top Tier :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
He defeats Katakuri defintely. Good luck to Kata fighting Snake Queen, whilst he shoots plague bullets out his mouth, his tail and hair shoot lazers, his torso shooting giant cannons.

Remember G3 was able to grab Katakuri. Snake Queen can use haki and do the same.

He’ll crush him to death and his haki haki wont protect him since powerful CoA users are useless.:steef:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
not all the time.
for me, i don't think sanji will use the RS in a fight again, the weakens of sanji was his durability and the RS fixed that,
but now he get the exoskeleton, so he can depend on his durability and improve his CoA then he will be fine.
Oda is not giving up the suit unless Sanji can turn invisible in Base now.
You don't introduce such an ability that hold great importance for Sanji, only to throw it away after using it once.

What a fucking moron, can't believe it hahaha.
Ofc Sanji won't say he is affected by it to Zoro, since they had that kind of relationship between them. Imagine King asking for help to Queen or viceversa.
Zoro's statement is evidence for Sanji not moving properly. He saw it, and he commented about it.
More moron than last time lmfao.

Sanji never complained about being hurt by kicking Queen until now but now he suddenly will do when he has an increase in durability... definitely you are a PATHETIC CLOWN.
Lmao stop the BS and making up your own story. First you said he can't didge then i told you he didged two queens attacks. Now he lying to Zoro. Lmfao Sanji wasn't complaining about hurting kicking Queen. What are you saying. I said Sanji is wondering how to get through his tough skin and do significant damage.

Lol are you dumb his body Is harder now which means his attacks will be dumbass. Also they have enhamce strength and stamina. He getting everything like his bris. Judges son lmfa

Sanji character is based on Zeff, who defined all Sanji values based on his martial arts, cooking and chivalry, the exoskeleton will maximize those Sanji qualities, while RS destroys those qualities.
First, Sanji is a fighter who doesn't depend on any equipment, much less a power-ranger outfit. He's been a martial artist like Zeff since the early days of manga.

Second, speed boosters pushing in only one direction disqualify many of Sanji's techniques. This goes against Sanji's martial art style that moves in multiple directions.
Sky Walk / Geppo directly contradicts the use of boosters. For Sanji to advance naturally he has to step on the ground (soru) or in the air (geppo). How can he do that when the booster is on ?? The booster continuously drives your leg forward. And the technique requires up to ten sequential steps in an instant. Which means boosters replace technique, not improve it.

Third, his protective cape doesn't qualify on the Sanji character either, he's an agile martial artist and doesn't need a shield.

RS doesn't ruin Sanji's character, but it ruins his character's style and how he was written throughout the story.
This fax:willsmith:

Status
Not open for further replies.