Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Niji cracked his neck back in WCI they can do it too. Yes special bullets designed for them while Sanji was getting pieced by regular bullets. Wci Sanji was not over Ichji.

2. Yes a fodder Sword. Show me a sbs or anything thats says Queen sword is Meito. Swords get broken all the time and he didn't flow haki on it.

3. Zoro is still fighting while Sanji got his neck broken, leg destroyed and queen attack himself to escape.

4. Sanji got sent flying and basically died. Oda made Queen nerf himself and gave Sanji a powerup to save himself. Sanji snuck Queen 4 times yet Still got destroyed.

5. BS Sanji was dodging Queen this very chapter and then got hit. He was moving fine. What accumulated damage? His attacks ain't doing shit Sanji got sent flying before that point.

6. Sanji was nowhere near commander level and its being proved now.

7. I know Zoro would have his skin penetrated. Zoro was offered Armour and said no. He likes pain and ain't some cyborg that his daddy made to save him anytime he in a pinch. Guess what clown. Zoro going to beat 1st commander without his daddy powering him up and without King attacking himself nerfing himself.
1. He didn't, that's why Sanji could walk like nothing and he didnt have any treatment for it.
You fucking clown, any character in this manga can be pierced for a random bullet, it doesnt matter, since any powerhouse won't feel it at all because the damage of the bullets are irrelevant unless they hit the head and there Oda suddenly applies logic. A lot of characters can tank direct slashes to their bodies which would cut building like butter, they bleed but they are don't sliced in half, because it does not have enough energy, or that's how Oda works.
Sanji being pierced by bullets is totally irrelevant since the bullet didnt do any relevant damage at all, fucking clown.

2. Explained to the other user.

3. King didnt attack Zoro after that push unlike Queen and Sanji was nerfed because of his inside transformation, therefore he couldnt move properly. CLOWN.

4. Where the fuck Sanji died you idiot? he was blocking Queen's named attack in Base lmfao while Zoro was sent away almost off the island.

Cry little bitch.

5. He got hit because he was feeling wrong inside his body you FUCKING CLOWN, that's the chapter about, it's about his fucking inside transformation. Are you fucking retarded or something? Or did you hit your head when you were born? Or the ignoring move of the stuff that destroys your retarded headcanon is what are you doing here so blatantly? I dont know, because you might actually be retarded.

6. Hahaha, the non commander level that was fightning on equal grounds with Queen, WHAT A FUCKING CLOWN.

7. Hahahahaha, this is fucking ridiculous and pathetic. "Oh, look, my idol likes pain, a true warrior, I wanna lick his abs". FUCKING CLOWN.
Yeah, because Zoro getting the best sword in the world that can multiply the output power by throwing more Haki at once than anything else it won't be a help. And Enma was even a training too, double powerup for Zori hahaha.

He healed broken bones. The chap shows nothing about healing sliced organs. So yea it’s headcannon. It would be boring as hell if he could heal anything. He wouldn’t even need to be stronger, he would just need to wait until his opponent runs out of stamina. That’s why I say there will be a limit to his regeneration
Do you think his body picks and chooses what it heals now ?

If an attack is an instant kill attack, than sure hed lose. Or if someone spammed him with strong attacks, he would also lose.

Queen never showed that his swords are technologically advanced so I doubt that his swords are able to compete with graded ones. This is also pure headcannon unless we see in the manga that it’s being mentioned that this sword was comparable to graded swords. In this chapter at least there is no mention of it. And there is also no indicator for CoA so he still could have damaged Sanji very bad if he had choosed to use haki there.
"All of Queen's stuff is technology made by him with which he was proud of it but ONLY his sword is some cheap metal so it fits my headcanon so Sanji's feat won't be that op"
xd

if the healing was due to his power and he can use it every time then he is totally can shit on them,
but if that was a one time because of the awaking then i don't know how far his durability from them.

i mean like a thick steel, not a swords of pipes. cuz as i know their is few ppl we saw who cut steels, and almost all of them injured kaido.
Why would it be a one-time thing. Wouldnt make sense…

Sanji will put on the RS for a brief period before this fight is over, and it will likely begin to cause problems with his emotions. His true awakening will occur after destroying the RS in a fiery passionate explosion of CoC (Extended Hells Memories) :cheers:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Sanji fans going crazy over a PU just the way Luffy fans do? One would think they could learn from mistakes of others. Or not. :ihaha:
yep apparently sanji is invincible and immortal can heal instantly from everything and is invulnerable with a skin tougher than kaido's.
I can't wait for when this fight continues and oda gives them that dose of reality :cantseeme:

Status
Not open for further replies.