Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. He didn't, that's why Sanji could walk like nothing and he didnt have any treatment for it.
You fucking clown, any character in this manga can be pierced for a random bullet, it doesnt matter, since any powerhouse won't feel it at all because the damage of the bullets are irrelevant unless they hit the head and there Oda suddenly applies logic. A lot of characters can tank direct slashes to their bodies which would cut building like butter, they bleed but they are don't sliced in half, because it does not have enough energy, or that's how Oda works.
Sanji being pierced by bullets is totally irrelevant since the bullet didnt do any relevant damage at all, fucking clown.

2. Explained to the other user.

3. King didnt attack Zoro after that push unlike Queen and Sanji was nerfed because of his inside transformation, therefore he couldnt move properly. CLOWN.

4. Where the fuck Sanji died you idiot? he was blocking Queen's named attack in Base lmfao while Zoro was sent away almost off the island.

Cry little bitch.

5. He got hit because he was feeling wrong inside his body you FUCKING CLOWN, that's the chapter about, it's about his fucking inside transformation. Are you fucking retarded or something? Or did you hit your head when you were born? Or the ignoring move of the stuff that destroys your retarded headcanon is what are you doing here so blatantly? I dont know, because you might actually be retarded.

6. Hahaha, the non commander level that was fightning on equal grounds with Queen, WHAT A FUCKING CLOWN.

7. Hahahahaha, this is fucking ridiculous and pathetic. "Oh, look, my idol likes pain, a true warrior, I wanna lick his abs". FUCKING CLOWN.
Yeah, because Zoro getting the best sword in the world that can multiply the output power by throwing more Haki at once than anything else it won't be a help. And Enma was even a training too, double powerup for Zori hahaha.
1. Huh? Cause he a cyborg. He just crack it back into place. Bro Their bodies are not normal. Niji cracks his jaw back into place like noting

How does that change he went from being pieced to completely tanking it which means his Durability has gone wayyy up. Lol you saying like that changes anything i said you clown.

2. So you concede. No anything regarding his sword got it. Fodder sword broken wow

3. Wtf are you even talking about King was constantly attacking Zoro in his chapter. Queen did the same and the result was Sanji got his neck and leg broken saved by daddy and Queen nerfing himself.

4. I said basically died, when he freaking broke his neck and leg dumbass thats when.

5. He didn't get hit because of that, he been feeling that the entire fight yet he was dodging. Stop excuses Sanji never said it hurts or anything. He got destroyed.

6. Equals ground? You mean his neck and Leg broken. Lmfaooooooo

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Franky helping zoro VS sanji nerfing himself by not wearing his suit just to win the "mental war" between him and Queen
Choose :kata:
franky didn't help zoro he only catched him if franky wasn't there zoro would have crashed on a wall and the fight would have proceeded the same way,but queen attacked himself twice nothing will change that

Status
Not open for further replies.