Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Destroy mountains? You‘re even serious are you? Alright the discussion is over for me. Apparently Queen can destroy mountains with his swing. :nicagesmile:
Every commander lvl character has the AP to destroy mountains but not all of them have techniques with that AoE.

You don't even know about this basic stuff and you are discussing to me about a fucking guillotine as some fucking shit you fucking clown.
Lmao.

Bro i literally said that than you said its rebound. Tf are you talking about and Sanji not a metal rod. He didn't rattle. He normal flesh at that point and his leg almost broke. Anyways my point is proven. Stop the nonesense about DJ hurting him where nowhere in the story thats shown.
Post automatically merged:

Yes they did
you fuck the premise the only thing you get by doing that and ignoring my reply to your illogical claims.. is just gonna get you ignored ma man

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
yes only a dude who can worked in a team with vegapunk, he can have a goffy side but he is definetly the smartest of the besat pirates, doing most of the work, ice onis was a good way to drain marco's stamina for example... Queen being best calamity is a fact
smart enough to damage himself in a fight to death,twice

Status
Not open for further replies.