Speculations 95% Chance Zoro is the Dawn (Toki)

@Worona Woro why would oda kill of such a big character in the manga. And why zoro. He never kills off villains and zoro never fights let alone kills luffy's main fights. Who even said that kaido HAS to die? He'll probably accept defeat like how he said to kin and chill in sky island.
What would Oda do with Kaido if not kill him off? Oda has already established Kaido can't be imprisoned. Will he be joining Luffy's Grand Fleet?

Sigh, more ZKK bullshit. It won't happen folks. And if it does, then Oda will have really fucked up his writing, letting a weaker fighter like Zoro, who was already huffing like crazy on the rooftop steal the fight of his captain.

Hell, if it happens, Luffy may as well step down and let Zoro takes the lead. And it won't ever happen. Stop with your delusions.

Sigh, more ZKK bullshit. It won't happen folks. And if it does, then Oda will have really fucked up his writing, letting a weaker fighter like Zoro, who was already huffing like crazy on the rooftop steal the fight of his captain.

Hell, if it happens, Luffy may as well step down and let Zoro takes the lead. And it won't ever happen. Stop with your delusions.
Only a Sith says things in Absolute

*Luffy is laying on the ground unconscious*
Kaido : worororo, that last attack was impressive, if you could have kept going for some more you might have pulled it off.
Kaido : time to take care of the trash...
Zoro : Do not interfere this is my duel !
Nami : Zoro ! even luffy got defeated , we need to fight him together !
*Zoro bloodlust eyes stares at Nami*
*Nami shuts her mouth and backs off looking down*
Kaido : worororo , Roronoa i tought i had destroyed you just earlier , i guess you are tougher then i tought, but that's enough talking...
Zoro : i agre-
Kaido : RAGNAROK !
*Zoro foresee the attack with his left eye and avoids it*
Zoro : Nitoryu iai : Dai oh Rashomon
Kaido . AAAAAAAAAAARGH
*Kaido thinking he's reaching his limit*
Kaido : it's time to end this , i will unleash the strongest attack in the world!
*Kaido transform in his dragon form and start spinning in the sky*
Nami : Zoro! why are you standing still ???
Zoro : forgive me Nami... i wanna see it ! he's so called strongest attack in the world
* lightning, wind and fire are summoned from the sky and concentrate in a single sphere in kaido's mouth as the ground start shaking*
Zoro : hey we might be done for Sanji..
Sanji : i'm out of strength , give it your worst mosshead
Sanji : arme de l'aire Power Shot !
*Zoro flies towards Kaido at high speed *
* Zoro flashback starts , he remember Mihawk words about how to perform the strongest Sword slash in the world*
Zoro : i guess it's time to try tha-
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHH
*The medicine effect wore off and Zoro loses counsciousness mid air*
* Zoro remembers his promise... MY NAME WILL REACH THE HEAVENS!*
*Zoro wakes up*
Zoro : Nitoryu Clear Lance !
Zoro : SHIMOTSUKI ITTORYU...
*Zoro's wielding Enma as his color turns black sparking black lightning*
*Kaido who is about to unleash his attack*
Kaido : that attack is..? .
*Kaido smiles*
Kaido : KAIOH DRAGON FLAME , WORLD ENDING BLAZE