rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude there were people in the comment section saying they were weaker than Chopper... Like dead serious, all because they disliked them.

Like I get it... You dislike a character. But be rational about where they stand power wise.
Their logic is basically "Oven's abs turn me on so he's stronger than This character I dislike"

B

Ballel

member: 69"]For 1 year there was only 3 Yonko until Blackbeard become a Yonko 1 year before, so what happened to balance during that 1 year? Nothing.[/QUOTE]
You're acting as if Blackbeard just became a Yonko peacefully. It was was stated that WB's territories became a mess after he died, other pirate crews were attacking them trying to take over. Blackbeard didn't become a Yonko just like this. Remember the payback war for example.
Shichibukai also existed so they could fight against Yonko, you think they would allow some pirates to be legalized if they can alone stop Yonko? Shichibukai only existed because Government needed other pirates to FIGHT Yonko, they don't want Yonko to exist nor legalize pirates like Shichibukai, but they had no other choice.
The Shichibukai existed so that there is a theoretical counter to the Yonko, they were not meant to take the Yonko down in the name of the world government.

Some sanjifans before zoro going to the rooftop : Sanji > Zoro, Zoro cant fly, etc

Some sanjifans after zoro's rooftop feats and wings being mentioned : Idc about zoro feats, zoro = Sanji, always has been, thats how Oda portray them since the beginning

Some sanjifans after exoskeleton awakening : Sanji > zoro, Queen > King

Man, some sanjifans really are hypocrites lol, clearly driven by agenda, at least zoro fans has always been consistent about zoro > sanji

Resolves in skill and strength to break swords while the other with just skin while looking away:kobeha:
Not with the body. Remember Kamazou?
Anybody can do what Sanji did if their parent modified their DNA. It doesn't require any skill or talent. That's the point I was making. Sanji DNA is now carrying him. What Zoro haters/Sanji fanboys used to say about Zoro and enma in reality applies to Sanji and his DNA.

You're acting as if Blackbeard just became a Yonko peacefully. It was was stated that WB's territories became a mess after he died, other pirate crews were attacking them trying to take over. Blackbeard didn't become a Yonko just like this. Remember the payback war for example.

The Shichibukai existed so that there is a theoretical counter to the Yonko, they were not meant to take the Yonko down in the name of the world government.
Why are you telling me if Blackbeard peacefully become a Yonko or not? Government never cared about all of WB's territories that can't even join government, some of WB's territories can't join the Government even if they wanted because they can't pay the ''heavenly tribute'' as Marco told us. Why would government care about what happens in those territories, when those countries are not even qualified to join the government? You make no sense here.

Government doesn't care if they can't pay their tribute, while you act like Government cares about those countries if they are peaceful or not. They don't invest and help those countries if they can't pay their heavenly tribute, that's how the world government works, they don't care peace or not. They only care about destroying Yonko, for doing that, they can work with even other pirates that's called Shichibukai, and they can even buy weapons from others pirates to fight other pirates as we've seen from CP0, they were begging weapons from Orochi.

Shichibukai were meant to take down the Yonko in the name of the world government, they were not just theoretical counter, they were all called to marineford battle to kill Yonko Whitebeard, which I told you this in my previous post but you didn't to answer that part as you didn't answer the other parts as well, I should take it as it's debunked but somehow you are still telling me things that is not true.

I think next chapter (maybe the one after) will be the end of this fight.

Chapter Title will probably be something like: Vinsmoke/Black Leg Sanji vs. All Star Queen.

B

Ballel

Anybody can do what Sanji did if their parent modified their DNA. It doesn't require any skill or talent. That's the point I was making. Sanji DNA is now carrying him. What Zoro haters/Sanji fanboys used to say about Zoro and enma in reality applies to Sanji and his DNA.
HIS dna.... not a sword handed on a silverplatter :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.