rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
If post Queen Sanji has to chase after Robin in a repeat of the W7 Sea Train CP sequence, but this time he actually manages to get her back from CP0 :crazwhat:
I think Brook and Sanji would get quite the spotlight on this event for a few reasons:
1- Sanji brought a lot of atention to Robin. Even if the Marys were a thing and that black maria shenanigan wasn't necessary for the CP0 to be aware of Robin's location, Sanji might feel guilty. And just like he once relied on her, it would be nice a little reciprocity of Robin relying on Sanji / Brook is the one accompanying Robin right now, so he also might feel extra guilty if she's taken on his watch.
2- Brook didn't participate in water7/EL, so it might be important to give him his shine moment on protecting Robin from the WG.
Luffy will get the common "get completely rekt after the main fight", and Zoro will have the backlash from the medicine. It's likely these two will be out of comission, giving more room for the rest of the SH's to take the CP0, adding also Yamato on the mix.
Can be quite an interesting event.

I think Brook and Sanji would get quite the spotlight on this event for a few reasons:
1- Sanji brought a lot of atention to Robin. Even if the Marys were a thing and that black maria shenanigan wasn't necessary for the CP0 to be aware of Robin's location, Sanji might feel guilty. And just like he once relied on her, it would be nice a little reciprocity of Robin relying on Sanji / Brook is the one accompanying Robin right now, so he also might feel extra guilty if she's taken on his watch.
2- Brook didn't participate in water7/EL, so it might be important to give him his shine moment on protecting Robin from the WG.
Luffy will get the common "get completely rekt after the main fight", and Zoro will have the backlash from the medicine. It's likely these two will be out of comission, giving more room for the rest of the SH's to take the CP0, adding also Yamato on the mix.
Can be quite an interesting event.
With flight, boosters and ability to infiltrate with invisibility Sanji's most fitting to give chase if one needs to quickly attempt to recover a crewmate.

Yo imagine Lucci tries to kick Sanji's face at one point and this time he's the one who doesn't budge like the CP9 were doing with the SH's back in W7 :stealthblack:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
With flight, boosters and ability to infiltrate with invisibility Sanji's most fitting to give chase if one needs to quickly attempt to recover a crewmate.

Yo imagine Lucci tries to kick Sanji's face at one point and this time he's the one who doesn't budge like the CP9 were doing with the SH's back in W7 :stealthblack:
Ngl, I'm not inclined to think the CP0 will be used as mere hypetools like that, at least not Lucci. Wasn't there a talk about the CP0 making the BB pirates retreat?

Ngl, I'm not inclined to think the CP0 will be used as mere hypetools like that, at least not Lucci. Wasn't there a talk about the CP0 making the BB pirates retreat?

Well yeah, i don't expect Sanji to go there and beat up everyone :milaugh: It would just be a cool role reversal, with Lucci obviously not expecting Sanji to have such durability :myman:

Agrew.
This was a damn good chapter

Sanji fans were feasting this week.

Sanji deserves a 1 vs 1 post time skip fight that will push him to his limits, I really gotta know where Oda learned about Dinosaurs from lmao

Queen is a clown lol and vicious at the same time, definitely my favorite commander and the most versatile for sure

Cipher Pol already forgetting about Enies Lobby, if Luffy is out of commission while dealing Kaido I would love to see Yanato, Brook, Jinbei fight CP0
Agree. Lucci is getting cocky. Luffy will one shot KO him now. How come that they forget about enies lobby.

Anybody can do what Sanji did if their parent modified their DNA. It doesn't require any skill or talent. That's the point I was making. Sanji DNA is now carrying him. What Zoro haters/Sanji fanboys used to say about Zoro and enma in reality applies to Sanji and his DNA.
Sanji is a more complex character than Zoro on which only matter strenght. Sanji is complex because there is a duality in him, the Vinsmoke part and the Sora/Zeff part. This struggle makes him a character with flaws which makes him more human and realistic, not a sketch with the form of a human who only think about training. And even after all of that Sanji is still on Zoro level, which is funny, even if is not that important in terms of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.