rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much more than that.
Post automatically merged:

you didn't get it.. DEVIL'S "LEG" FULL BODY. lol
okay i get it, i thought that too when first thought up the idea but its best way to explian it, maybe call it the devil suit or devil knight , in french devil knight "Diable Chevalier" and devil suit " Diable combinaison" if google is right.

Last edited:

"Even Masters of Color of armament haki cannot prevent broken bones andd ruptured organs from the pressure!!"
:steef::steef:

As I though Queen was playing around, want to see Judge power.
Nonserious Queen legit low diff Base pre modified Sanji...
Alright so it looks like Viz says it differently, the TCB translation makes it seem like Queen went up against CoA masters in the past but that's not the case with Viz.

I always enjoy a Sanji chapter and, even though I wasn't stoked about the gene power-up, I can understand Oda going this route and I think it might lead to some interesting stuff.

Hopefully we see Sanji actually grow and come to realise being a Vinsmoke doesn't change who he is as a person and that his mother's sacrifice was for his kindness and humanity and that him gaining this boost doesn't discredit everything. Plus, dude almost got taken out because he was too stubborn to use the suit (which is precisely what he said he wasn't going to do) so I expect him to make up for it.

I'm looking forward to more of this fight and hopefully it doesn't conclude too soon. I want to see as much from both opponents as possible and Sanji should really struggle for the win before pulling out something crazy.

Excuses galore

Kaido doesnt give a shit about Zoro despite all Zoro did. Yet he wabts Luffy over and over
Please, show me where kaido gives a f*ck about luffy. Last time I checket kaido beat up luffy offscreen like he was a kid. threw him into the water were magically law crew was there to save him.
He even said that he should have took his head, so people realizes he doesnt keep winning(something like that)
Kaido didnt give a fuck about luffy. He may have been surprised by him some times like he was with zoro attack.
And now we have a nerfed kaido vs luffy... no wonder the sales are dopping with this bullsh*it

I like goofy moments, but this was not the time and place for it... that was too much.
This just makes the fight shitty. I accept that queen clown attack, but supposedly that attack is strong asf and he nerfs himself attacking himself? wtf is this fight? This doesnt even give any credits to sanji, its like oda is shitting him.
Well, hopefully there gonna be a cool powerup for sanji and a cool fight... hopefully no more stupid goofy moments.

so cypherpol or wtv the name is, is planning to get robbin. ok... if luffy defeats that nerfed kaido 1v1, where dafuq are they gonna run? are they gonna fight a guy >kaido and his crew > kaido crew? they gonna shit their pants.

I have to say that this arc overrall is pretty damn dissapointing. so much for yonkos hype. rip top tier jack that was oneshoted with no attack names and anything. hahahahaah

Last edited:
Please, show me where kaido gives a f*ck about luffy. Last time I checket kaido beat up luffy offscreen like he was a kid. threw him into the water were magically law crew was there to save him.
He even said that he should have took his head, so people realizes he doesnt keep winning(something like that)
Kaido didnt give a fuck about luffy. He may have been surprised by him some times like he was with zoro attack.
And now we have a nerfed kaido vs luffy... no wonder the sales are dopping with this bullsh*it

I like goofy moments, but this was not the time and place for it... that was too much.
This just makes the fight shitty. I accept that queen clown attack, but supposedly that attack is strong asf and he nerfs himself attacking himself? wtf is this fight? This doesnt even give any credits to sanji, its like oda is shitting him.
Well, hopefully there gonna be a cool powerup for sanji and a cool fight... hopefully no more stupid goofy moments.

so cypherpol or wtv the name is, is planning to get robbin. ok... if luffy defeats that nerfed kaido 1v1, where dafuq are they gonna run? are they gonna fight a guy >kaido and his crew > kaido crew? they gonna shit their pants.

I have to say that this arc overrall is pretty damn dissapointing. so much for yonkos hype. rip top tier jack that was oneshoted with no attack names and anything. hahahahaah
He does give more shits about luffy than zoro... Oda said in the sbs that kaido is excited to fight luffy... And after he fucked luffys ass he was disappointed and u can't be disappointed about something if you don't care.

I always enjoy a Sanji chapter and, even though I wasn't stoked about the gene power-up, I can understand Oda going this route and I think it might lead to some interesting stuff.

Hopefully we see Sanji actually grow and come to realise being a Vinsmoke doesn't change who he is as a person and that his mother's sacrifice was for his kindness and humanity and that him gaining this boost doesn't discredit everything. Plus, dude almost got taken out because he was too stubborn to use the suit (which is precisely what he said he wasn't going to do) so I expect him to make up for it.

I'm looking forward to more of this fight and hopefully it doesn't conclude too soon. I want to see as much from both opponents as possible and Sanji should really struggle for the win before pulling out something crazy.
I am starting to think Oda wants to balance the Power in One piece by adding science & weaponry power to the mix, ever since Zou and it seems weapons play a huge role in battles the same way Devil fruits and Haki did before.
:memehm::memehm:

Zou kicks this by showing the destructive power of Ceaser Clown's bomb and its effect on the battle the theme then continuous in WCI with Big mom wanting the power of Germa science even saying with it she will be the Pirate Queen this was also said about the Army of the giants so Oda is clearly saying and directly is that science power is equal to the power of a giants army.
:kata:
With Onigashima and the Raid the power of science plays and even bigger role starting with the whole SSG thing that got rid of the Seven warlords & Franky saying he made Yonko killing weapons, Queen's virus being a plot point in the middle of the raid and of course the whole thing with Queen and his weapons and Sanji and the raid suit
And it seems Oda wants each of the strawhat monster trio occupy one of these powers with Luffy DF
Zoro having pure Haki prowess.
Sanji having the power of science.

Status
Not open for further replies.