Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
i think hara kinda rushed general kochou
maybe his back story will show up much later in zhao riboku war
but those prisoners damn did Kanki gonna do Hakuki Version 2.0 :gokulaugh:
completely forgot about his backstory plot..he might have just been a big fish in a small pond. Someone who needs a constant pain to just be in right mind isn't a GG worthy character imo and his backstory couldn't have been much interesting either.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@RayanOO @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Bullet @Jailer @TheKnightOfTheSea @Shanks @Arara @Xione @Dark Admiral
Kanki has no way to handle so many hostages, neither can he allow them to add to Zhou fighting force again. I think it's obvious at this point he's going to carry out a massacre like a Mad Men. How do you guys see Sei, Shin and everyone reacting to that? Any predictions for coming chapters.
I want something like that :

- Kanki willing to mass killing
- Shin going crazy against that idea
- the other generals being too far / Ousen not caring
- Shin and Kanki fighting
- other guys stopping that
- Shin leaving with his army and going back to Qin capital to talk to Sei
- Sei putting Shin in jail or punishing him an other way
- Riboku come back and fighting
- some time pass
- Shin returning to Zhao to finish the campaign

- some time pass
Tbh I see Ousen caring for that, someone like him would be thrown off using his army's name to do such vile things, he would rather try and recruit them than mass killing prisoners.

This mass killing will bring Riboku back in the game.
With death of Kouchou and losing 150K soldiers , Katan will be forced to seek help from Generals from Riboku faction...

And about Ousen , i guess he will send Kanki alone to fight against Riboku.
He won't risk appointing Kanki to invade Katan..
Kanki will have to fight without M3 this time..

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Tbh I see Ousen caring for that, someone like him would be thrown off using his army's name to do such vile things, he would rather try and recruit them than mass killing prisoners.
If Ousen is like Hakuki then he won’t really care. Plus he will maybe respect the Qin 6 thing of waging war freely without orders or the others to have something to say.

And if Ousen come to stop that I don’t know when Shin vs Kanki will happen again or when Mangokou promise will come into play.

Even if Ousen come to stop that it won’t be before Shin has a word or two with Kanki.

- some time pass
Yeah Shin is so close to Kanki, he has to make some move.. come face Kanki before Riboku vs Kanki battle.

Unlike last time this is happening on much bigger scale, so we might see big clash, major killings. Kanki this time should be prepared for Shin and if no one intervenes he likely going to kill Shin off.
So someone has to intervene, don't see Ousen going so far for Shin. Ytw is to the far left, maybe Naki will sacrifice himself for Kanki to spare Shin? Maybe Mouten/Ou hon will do something on Ousen name.
This is going to be much serious deal.

Also you see no struggle with Sei himself? Allowing such things he would also be hailed as Mad King?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Also you see no struggle with Sei himself? Allowing such things he would also be hailed as Mad King?
Sei was ready to blood bath the entire China to become king of kings and unite China. And he can’t have a thing to say to his Q6 they are free to wage war the way they want. It would be conter productive. So I think that even if he doesn’t agree he won’t say a thing

And nobody can let slide a general attacking a Great general and a Q6. So Shin might be punished

If Ousen is like Hakuki then he won’t really care. Plus he will maybe respect the Qin 6 thing of waging war freely without orders or the others to have something to say.

And if Ousen come to stop that I don’t know when Shin vs Kanki will happen again or when Mangokou promise will come into play.

Even if Ousen come to stop that it won’t be before Shin has a word or two with Kanki.
Ousen doesn't need to be like Hakuki im every way.

It doesn't mean Shin wont step in, just that I imagine Ousen to be not fond at all of Kanki using his army's name to do that.

Sei was ready to blood bath the entire China to become king of kings and unite China. And he can’t have a thing to say to his Q6 they are free to wage war the way they want. It would be conter productive. So I think that even if he doesn’t agree he won’t say a thing

And nobody can let slide a general attacking a Great general and a Q6. So Shin might be punished
Being ready to spill blood.. Being ready for blood bath doesn't mean he's going to allow mass massacre like that. War is one thing but mass killing of surrendered soldiers is another.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Being ready to spill blood.. Being ready for blood bath doesn't mean he's going to allow mass massacre like that. War is one thing but mass killing of surrendered soldiers is another.
I don’t know but I don’t see Sei moving a finger.

King Shou allowed that to happen with Hakuki and didn’t say anything after. Maybe Hakuki claimed his own life for that massacre because Shou was mad at him we don’t know that so for now I will put that aside.

And Ou Ki and all Q6 respected Shou even if he didn’t do anything about the Chouhei massacre.

So I don’t think it would shame Sei forever in Shin eyes if he doesn’t do anything.

@RayanOO @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Bullet @Jailer @TheKnightOfTheSea @Shanks @Arara @Xione @Dark Admiral
Kanki has no way to handle so many hostages, neither can he allow them to add to Zhou fighting force again. I think it's obvious at this point he's going to carry out a massacre like a Mad Men. How do you guys see Sei, Shin and everyone reacting to that? Any predictions for coming chapters.
It is clear that Shin won't take Kanki's upcoming action with ease. He will put up some heavy arguments and even some actions against it.
Shin leaving with his army and going back to Qin capital to talk to Sei
I can totally see this happeneing. Shin going back to talk to Sei and Sei having already receiving a field report from Kanki, a GG will have no choice but to charge Shin with some penalty. Shin may not be imprisoned but he can be put off the battlefield for a while. It would be a perfect opportunity to give KyouKai some spotlight.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
No history spoilers:

I can see Kanki committing an atrocity upon Zhao which will cement his roll as an upcoming antagonist for Shin. I think Hara has been building up to a Shin vs Kanki war for a few years now.
Post automatically merged:

Oh and also, this will speak to the “double-edged” nature of the new 6GG system. The fact that the new GGs are not completely loyal to Sei should backfire on him in some ways as has been foreshadowed, and Kanki committing an explicitly forbidden atrocity is a great way to establish that.

This also goes to show that Sei still does not wield as much power as King Sho did as his Great Generals wouldn’t have gone against his wishes like this (though I wonder if King Sho approved of Hakuki’s massacre at Chouhei?)

Last edited:
What the actual fuck is happening right now? Lmao, Just like that? Kochou man... after talked too much about what real pain is yet shit on his pant and choose to suicide instead of dealing whatever Kanki's prepare for him like a man:seriously: . I thought him and Kanki would delivered some epic fight scenes on panel, only turn to be like this. Disapoint.

I have been waiting Kanki for an actual 1v1 since forever but still get no shit up to this point, Will he ever going to get a proper fight???:josad:

I have not started the current arc yet :josad:
Post automatically merged:

It's hard to see that with Shouheikun having Shin's back. Though it's certainly possible that SHK will be forced to, but he'd then try to minimize the penalty or w.e for the punishment.