Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
What is this image? Is it some kind of announcement?
nah just gacha pull up pls plus
Post automatically merged:

What is this image? Is it some kind of announcement?
its been a year you with that avatar:josad:
doesnt wanna change?:sanmoji:

Last edited:
So i was just searching up on Google for Sanji's DJ hints and i found this.. hidden in plane sight regarding what fire symbolizes in Japan

"火 Ka or hi, meaning "Fire", represents the energetic, forceful, moving things in the world."

which reminds me of a certain fairly popular SBS regarding sanji's eyebrows

" D: Why does Sanji-san's eyebrow curl up at the end? Is it for fashion? Make it clear!!

O: Hey!! You there, sit down!! Now listen!! Everyone lives in circles!! The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth all spin in circles!! And!! If the Earth suddenly stopped spinning!! The planet would be covered in tidal waves!! It would be terrible!! Now remember that Sanji's eyebrow channels that same powerful circular energy!! Reflect upon this!! You may go !!"

Now yea the whole world spinning thing is there but with the addition of " circular energy" isn't oda alluding to the fact that sanji has the same energy that keeps things going in a general sense?

Is oda saying that the symbolic energy (fire) sanji has something to do with his eyebrows... basically who he inherited it from or again genetic modifications.

does this mean DJ is a part of modifications knowing that neither judge nor Sora have twirly eyebrows ?

there is another intriguing SBS regarding sanji and him being a DF..

"D: Do all Devil Fruit have that swirly pattern on them?
O:
That's right. It's what distinguishes them from other fruit. Sometimes I wonder if Sanji himself is a Devil Fruit."

If sanji has lunarian genes why would oda mention this bull crap LMAO (it might be a play on words) and there is another thing that slightly contradicts the fact that it is the modification

You see in Japan fire also symbolizes emotional drive and body head.. seeing judges intention if he wanted sanji to conjure fire... why'd he render him emotional less if all its going to do is hinder its potential?

And what would oda mean that he wonders if sanji is another DF or not.. (another artifical fruit?)

there is also another possibility.. since weird hair line isn't that uncommon in one piece seeing WB

:ihaha:

Can it be that sanji and his siblings were basically someone elses reproductive material infused into Sora's womb since Judge and Sora couldn't have kids? and whoever they got that material from has twirly eyebrows..

so technically Sora is still responsible for the X chromosomes but judge has no involvement

But there that can't be coz oda also stated that sanji and judge's hair color is similar..

so it definitely is Lineage factor related.. it can be that sora's dad or mom has curly eyebrows and that was dominant in the kids.

but still the fact that DJ and fire in general in Japan hugely coincides with emotions..
wouldn't it beat the fact that judge was trying to render sanji emotionless..

this goes well with the theory that sanji's main ability was invisibility in his RS but that also RS only ability we don't know if he got an elemental Buff and Judge.. subduing his emotions while having him conjure fire seems nonsensical.. can it be that judge had a DF ready for sanji or something.. or that sanji did have an ability but since his modified LF was dormant.. it never showed up

so by that logic sanji would be getting another PU in the form of another ability?

Last edited:
So i was just searching up on Google for Sanji's DJ hints and i found this.. hidden in plane sight regarding what fire symbolizes in Japan

"火 Ka or hi, meaning "Fire", represents the energetic, forceful, moving things in the world."

" D: Why does Sanji-san's eyebrow curl up at the end? Is it for fashion? Make it clear!!

O: Hey!! You there, sit down!! Now listen!! Everyone lives in circles!! The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth all spin in circles!! And!! If the Earth suddenly stopped spinning!! The planet would be covered in tidal waves!! It would be terrible!! Now remember that Sanji's eyebrow channels that same powerful circular energy!! Reflect upon this!! You may go !!"

Now yea the whole world spinning thing is there but with the addition of " circular energy" isn't oda alluding to the fact that sanji has the same energy that keeps things going in a general sense?

Is oda saying that the symbolic energy (fire) sanji has something to do with his eyebrows... basically who he inherited it from or again genetic modifications.

does this mean DJ is a part of modifications knowing that neither judge nor Sora have twirly eyebrows ?

O:
That's right. It's what distinguishes them from other fruit. Sometimes I wonder if Sanji himself is a Devil Fruit."

If sanji has lunarian genes why would oda mention this bull crap LMAO (it might be a play on words) and there is another thing that slightly contradicts the fact that it is the modification

You see in Japan fire also symbolizes emotional drive and body head.. seeing judges intention if he wanted sanji to conjure fire... why'd he render him emotional less if all its going to do is hinder its potential?

And what would oda mean that he wonders if sanji is another DF or not.. (another artifical fruit?)

there is also another possibility.. since weird hair line isn't that uncommon in one piece seeing WB

Can it be that sanji and his siblings were basically someone elses reproductive material infused into Sora's womb since Judge and Sora couldn't have kids? and whoever they got that material from has twirly eyebrows..

so technically Sora is still responsible for the X chromosomes but judge has no involvement

But there that can't be coz oda also stated that sanji and judge's hair color is similar..

so it definitely is Lineage factor related.. it can be that sora's dad or mom has curly eyebrows and that was dominant in the kids.

but still the fact that DJ and fire in general in Japan hugely coincides with emotions..

this goes well with the theory that sanji's main ability was invisibility in his RS but that also RS only ability we don't know if he got an elemental Buff and Judge.. subduing his emotions while having him conjure fire seems nonsensical.. can it be that judge had a DF ready for sanji or something.. or that sanji did have an ability but since his modified LF was dormant.. it never showed up

so by that logic sanji would be getting another PU in the form of another ability?
There's many possibilities for Sanji's PUs going into the future:
+ Upgraded DJ form: possibly unlucked after overcoming the danger of losing his emotions to Judges's modifications.
+ Special CoO: FS or something else in the same ballpark of special.
+ CoC: possibly related to his DJ in someway like in the case of Ashura for Zoro.
+ Drastic increase in Superhuman strength + Invisibility from Judge's LF modifications.
+ RS: maybe now that he unlocked his LF modification it'll have some new hidden functions.
+ Lunarian hidden powers: if his DJ is related to them which is most likely for now, he'll unlock some kind of rare power that's only gifted Lunarians could unlock.
+ Martial arts: Black Leg style special techniques/mode still not shown in the he series so far, or mixing special techniques from other martial arts like Rokushiki/Okama Kenpo/Hashoken/etc...
+ CoA Flow(Ryo): if ever imo it's going to be the 1st type of Flow(Barrier) not the special 2nd type(Internal) that Luffy has.

I don't know if there're others that I'm unaware of but these are all the possible future PUs for Sanji that I can think about for the moment.

There's many possibilities for Sanji's PUs going into the future:
+ Upgraded DJ form: possibly unlucked after overcoming the danger of losing his emotions to Judges's modifications.
+ Special CoO: FS or something else in the same ballpark of special.
+ CoC: possibly related to his DJ in someway like in the case of Ashura for Zoro.
+ Drastic increase in Superhuman strength + Invisibility from Judge's LF modifications.
+ RS: maybe now that he unlocked his LF modification it'll have some new hidden functions.
+ Lunarian hidden powers: if his DJ is related to them which is most likely for now, he'll unlock some kind of rare power that's only gifted Lunarians could unlock.
+ Martial arts: Black Leg style special techniques/mode still not shown in the he series so far, or mixing special techniques from other martial arts like Rokushiki/Okama Kenpo/Hashoken/etc...
+ CoA Flow(Ryo): if ever imo it's going to be the 1st type of Flow(Barrier) not the special 2nd type(Internal) that Luffy has.

I don't know if there're others that I'm unaware of but these are all the possible future PUs for Sanji that I can think about for the moment.
about ryou, him imbuing his flames like Luffy is in redrock and red hawk.. it'd be dope and pretty b
potent

O:

Im preety sure that oda will do something that sanji could not use his DJ after the awakening for some time, and something will trigger him to use better flames from the emotions and possibly lunarian genes

O:

Interesting, And i would like to add something interesting about this whole "emotioneless super soliders", why would judge want that ? Maybe 300 years ago the Vinsmoke King of the entire North blue and his army lost to the World governement due to something that happened related to their human emotions, maybe their emotions failed them (trusting someone or something like that). The Vinsmokes were probably the first powerfull country that fought the World governement and the World governement showcased them as evil in the comics... Before the era of pirates they were fighting WG. But what is funny is that the experiment on sanji might have been reversed (like his eyebrows), the stronger his emotions the stronger his powers, and that would show judge that it was a mistake thinking that emotions caused the fall of the vinsmokes. And it will be a great way to developp their history and sanji being the Last true Vinsmoke (with emotions) avenging his ancestors (who might have been good people)