Powers & Abilities Is Oden's haki inside Enma?

Is Oden's haki inside Enma?

• Total voters

Zoro didn't get stronger, he is still worth 2000 men.
You know what it means?:myman:

Correct, Enma is still doing all the work:steef:
Is it using Oden's haki or it's just a magical sword?:choppawhat:

Zoro didn't get stronger, he is still worth 2000 men.
You know what it means?:myman:

Correct, Enma is still doing all the work:steef:
Is it using Oden's haki or it's just a magical sword?:choppawhat:
I bet you are not a programmer. Zoro said if Sanji worth a 1000 then he is 2000 so he is twice as Sanji no matter how strong Sanji is.
Zoro said that at Zou when Sanji was as weak as Luffy base form. Now Sanji got a huge power up with RS. So Sanji become a lot(A LOT) stronger therefore Zoro also did become stronger.

By the way, Enma is not even a buff but a nerf.

I bet you are not a programmer. Zoro said if Sanji worth a 1000 then he is 2000 so he is twice as Sanji no matter how strong Sanji is.
Zoro said that at Zou when Sanji was as weak as Luffy base form. Now Sanji got a huge power up with RS. So Sanji become a lot(A LOT) stronger therefore Zoro also did become stronger.

Zoro hates Sanji but he doesn't hate himself.
He is stronger but still worth 2000 men. Thank you Enma :steef:

Zoro hates Sanji but he doesn't hate himself.
He is stronger but still worth 2000 men. Thank you Enma :steef:
Can you read databook? Enma can't do nothing but using it's wielder Haki. Zoro can't be any stronger with Enma. All that can happen is Zoro since timeskip was at 30% and now with Enma he is 100%.

This doesn't make any sense lol

Sanji was worth 1000 men back in Zou, now he is obviously much stronger, so he is worth MORE than 1000 men.
If Zoro always doubles, he should have said a number MORE than 2000 men.

I guess you are not a programmer either lmao

This doesn't make any sense lol

Sanji was worth 1000 men back in Zou, now he is obviously much stronger, so he is worth MORE than 1000 men.
If Zoro always doubles, he should have said a number MORE than 2000 men.

I guess you are not a programmer either lmao
Zoro doesn't know Sanji is stronger. He didn't showed anything in front of him(he was sleeping when he attacked Queen). And Zoro just said that because Luffy said "Sanji worths 1000 men".

And again, if Zoro is still 2000 then Sanji is still 1000 even with RS...

Some users still stuck on Enma the likely training tool:

Zoro whilst attempting to tame Enma said: "Give it back to me" obviously referring to his general energy and also haki after his arm had shrunk in size. However I believe it's extensively unlikely that Enma is capable to permanently store these even if the user wished to, and eventually the energy would be converted to another form, and regardless Oden's arms were normal before he died.

Kaido talks about presence, not even haki, and swords are living objects canonically, eventually Enma simply stored his memories, but that has to be proven later on.

Also I believe that the black blade is decidedly not about storing haki in the sword, but eventually render it particularly hard without storing it, since Zoro failed to cut up Monet.

Zoro doesn't know Sanji is stronger. He didn't showed anything in front of him(he was sleeping when he attacked Queen). And Zoro just said that because Luffy said "Sanji worths 1000 men".

And again, if Zoro is still 2000 then Sanji is still 1000 even with RS...
Zoro himself said they get stronger after every arc.

We know Kaido has been seeing (and searching for) Oden everywhere since the beginning of the arc

However, since even Big Mom perceived that that sword is not a normal sword, Kaido might be right for once: Oden, at least his power, might be "living on" inside Enma.

What do you think? Enma is just a normal magical sword, it has a limited reserve of Oden's haki inside itself or it is something else that made Big Mom react to it? :blush:

Nope, it is Zoro own haki which he use.
Such things as "Oden haki" doesn't exist.