Powers & Abilities Is Oden's haki inside Enma?

Is Oden's haki inside Enma?

• Total voters
yeah, haki means willpower. they share oden's will and are his subordinates, as samurai their entire existence is devoted to their lord, oden. the only reason they're alive is to carry out oden's will, and they all plan to die carrying it out. they're the only ones with "oden's haki". zoro is just a samurai from somewhere else, who is respected by the kozukis enough to carry the blade of a dead master and skilled enough to use it
Definitely!!

To these guys though it seems like Odens spirit is literally feeding them his dead haki.

That is the result of Enma forcing out Zoro haki you can see him panting there as well if you need further proof that it was his own haki
Because that's what the sword does. As explained by the tengu. God you really can't read can you
So Enma decided to do that? I remember that normal sword does nothing to users haki. And that is my point.
Wait are you trolling?
I didn't read 80% chapters in wano

Last edited:
If this were Oden ptsd then Big Mom wouldn’t be saying it too. Enma forms Zoro’s haki into an attack. Either way it has a will of it’s own is manipulating Zoro’s haki. This isn’t something that other blades can do. Basic concept that seemingly hard to accept by some here. Instead there going with the “is Enma using deceased persons Haki” angle.

Last edited: