Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
1. he is telling me mangos question is fine, but then votes mango anyway
2. scum reading me because he seems fairly sure game is multiball and thinks scum me is pushing scum mango. it wuda been much better if he suggested i may be powerwolfing or something. but instead he straight up thinks its a multiball kek
3. now says he isnt defending mango lmao
He voted me lmao, it's seems kinda counterproductive to defend someone you're voting, lmao.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
1. i think hes still possible scum but ur far worst rn

aaand yea thats exactly what u basing ur gameplay based of multiball means. ur disputing my points by arguing multiball in the game when we dont even know if thats true or not

and even if multiball in the game, my point still stand. mangos question is weird and u defending that question, yet scum reading him and me is even worst
You basically didn't avoid my question and made it all about me.

When did I even say that this is definitely a multiball? I speculated that it might be the case and used that also as a reasoning. You can't just take whatever is convenient for your accusations and suspect players. You take all possible avenues.

I didn't defend the fucking question at all! Why the hell are you misinterpreting my posts? I literally said that his question wasn't serious and even voted him later on.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

When did I even say that this is definitely a multiball? I speculated that it might be the case and used that also as a reasoning. You can't just take whatever is convenient for your accusations and suspect players. You take all possible avenues.

I didn't defend the fucking question at all! Why the hell are you misinterpreting my posts? I literally said that his question wasn't serious and even voted him later on.
Just to take out one piece of info from that post, in the case of a multiball, how do you imgaine the balls to look like?

I mean, would there be a scum team for each series, or how do you imagine it look like?

Emil

Certified Memelord

look how hard ur trying u dont even know what ur saying anymore :pepecry:

this another dub for town core btw

Status
Not open for further replies.