Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're basically telling us that with around 7-8 hours remaining, your reads are going to be inflexible? Would you tell us why you think Ekko and/or me are scum?
Ekko: Accuses you. Actually makes some points I can agree on, but it feels more like he's parroting what others are saying rather than genuine thoughts. There's also the issue of him suddenly Town reading you when you're accusing him. Scum tend to Town read their accusers a lot. He also has yet to do his pressure vote thing or talk about CFDs and bring up a player salad and telling us to vote any of them.

You: You get overly defensive for no reason. If you're Town and think Ekko is scum, why play his game? Why not just ignore him? I see you do more defending and being more reactive than proactive. You're not the kind of player as Town who would go along with what people you think are scum want.

:(:(:(.

Emil

Certified Memelord
town insane cop @T-Pein™ checked don da slayer earlier and got innocent btw.

i thought he was cleared but just realized insane cop gets opposite alignment of the player, meaning u shud be mafia

thats rly cheap. he subs after being outed and lets u suffer :suresure:
yo tan asking his scum chat about this kek

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko: Accuses you. Actually makes some points I can agree on, but it feels more like he's parroting what others are saying rather than genuine thoughts. There's also the issue of him suddenly Town reading you when you're accusing him. Scum tend to Town read their accusers a lot. He also has yet to do his pressure vote thing or talk about CFDs and bring up a player salad and telling us to vote any of them.

You: You get overly defensive for no reason. If you're Town and think Ekko is scum, why play his game? Why not just ignore him? I see you do more defending and being more reactive than proactive. You're not the kind of player as Town who would go along with what people you think are scum want.

:(:(:(.
fwiw i didn't read the game outside linds quotes to me so i cannot be parroting anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.