Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lindltaylor @Destroya

My participation for the town core, I have an ability that allows me to ask the host a question related the game and they can answer it.

I asked TACO if the PR on prof was real and if it was from scum. He said Yes and No.

Meaning the PR was from a townie.

Now I would like you all to go check all the people that were doubting the PRs existence or just musing if its really from scum, because scum is likely there and them not doing the PR would ofc make them question it.

You are welcome.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@Lindltaylor @Destroya

My participation for the town core, I have an ability that allows me to ask the host a question related the game and they can answer it.

I asked TACO if the PR on prof was real and if it was from scum. He said Yes and No.

Now I would like you all to go check all the people that were doubting the PRs existence or just musing if its really from scum, because scum is likely there and them not doing the PR would ofc make them question it.

You are welcome.
So you cheated him and asked him two questions.

Instantly lost your credibility there.

@Lindltaylor @Destroya

You are welcome.
And why ask that and not use the ability to find scum?

:):):).

@Lindltaylor @Destroya

You are welcome.
I always believe that Prof was legit PR'd by someone. Kind of weird town would do that to Prof so early, and not come clean about it, but I don't really seeing it be that bad of a thing?

Also, if you had a question to ask the host, why would you ask that question? Even having this information doesn't really lead us into a direction of a wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.