Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
its simple. i wont argue seriously with people who decided i am scum for no reason. its like talking with a wall. you can vote me out and i will flip town. why should i humor these people?
No I know what you mean, but remember you have an audience as well. If someone's dead set on you being scum it's really hard to convince them otherwise. But there are still all of the other players absorbing your interactions and getting impressions.

Absolutely not. The quote in question has a link to where the post was made - one can simply click that to see the full context. That's the purpose of using quote tags, after all.
yes but people dont know it stop being manupilative and thinking you are smart its obvious what you were trying to do. ZoRo chanGeD his mind for no reason. But decides to just not mention the fact that i was answered to give my gut feeling and nothing more.

No I know what you mean, but remember you have an audience as well. If someone's dead set on you being scum it's really hard to convince them otherwise. But there are still all of the other players absorbing your interactions and getting impressions.
thats true i wont argue against that but i am tired of explaining my reason behind everything 10 times. people will just vote w.e when they have nothing better.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
yes but people dont know it stop being manupilative and thinking you are smart its obvious what you were trying to do. ZoRo chanGeD his mind for no reason. But decides to just not mention the fact that i was answered to give my gut feeling and nothing more.
There is a big fucking arrow nested in the quote tag. If someone doesn't know about it, that's on them quite frankly.

Literally said fuji and lind are scum first

There is a big fucking arrow nested in the quote tag. If someone doesn't know about it, that's on them quite frankly.
or maybe its on you from not mentioning it from the beginning and trying to set it to look like something it is not. if you gonna make an arguement against someone at least make sure to show both sides of it not just what you want people to think. Because that would be manipulation and cheap one at that.

I can relate to that. When it comes to that point just release yourself and have fun instead lol, no need to destroy yourself over it.
this is my way of having fun rn if i care too much i would just be angry later so i will have fun and try to win if i get voted out or lost at least i had fun doing so. specially after explaining my logic 12341 times and still get voted out.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
or maybe its on you from not mentioning it from the beginning and trying to set it to look like something it is not. if you gonna make an arguement against someone at least make sure to show both sides of it not just what you want people to think. Because that would be manipulation and cheap one at that.
lol get fucked scumlord

Emil

Certified Memelord
fuji - claims having 50 post restrictions but proceeda to do nothing but fluff for most of the day. hints being godlike and unaffected by actions on him

lind - reeks of tmi regarding presence of multiball with his takes such prof can be scum (hinting that the PR didnt come from scum) and he scum reads mango but also scum reads me who was scum reading mango early day, implying me and mango is a scum v scum action. iso our interactions for more.

nick - says basically nothing of value the entire day other than policy vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.