Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I already said I was gonna be scarce this day from getting tested for Covid. And I’ve contributed with reads more then once. @Ekkologix iso my post so I can stop hearing your bullshit over and over again. Do you ever give up
oh never knew about the covid thing

who wud u lynch today?

and top 3 town plox

I’m fine with a zoro, Fuji , Adam cla.

Fuji keeps stating WU is fake but Adam keeps saying it’s real so I would prefer he just says why. Also to note we had nat state supernovas aren’t hostile in this game which makes me agree it probably is fake by Morgan or someone like kanjuro.
I still think adams play was meh on the luffy thing but idk if I’d go scum for that just seems dumb to do. But I do believe it needs cleared up there for sure.

especially with Fuji basically claiming enryu who I can’t see as town in slightest here.

what I’ve seen from zoro is about the same as last game which I would be fine to get a claim or a lynch on him. Just small defense and gets angry that’s about it. Stated he was scum earlier as wel more then once.

atill think Lind is town from interaction with Ekk. Flower is most likely town, so like claim as well even though not sure why the claim.

still meh on mango, just haven’t seen anything that rubs me good there honesty. A lot of flavour questions about characters and abilities to other players. Also angleshopting because I asked questions and dipped like that’s some kind of reasoning I’d be scum lol.

gonna keep my vote on Ekk to piss him off though since he seems upset about it

oh never knew about the covid thing

who wud u lynch today?

and top 3 town plox
I’m fine with a zoro, Fuji , Adam cla.

Fuji keeps stating WU is fake but Adam keeps saying it’s real so I would prefer he just says why. Also to note we had nat state supernovas aren’t hostile in this game which makes me agree it probably is fake by Morgan or someone like kanjuro.
I still think adams play was meh on the luffy thing but idk if I’d go scum for that just seems dumb to do. But I do believe it needs cleared up there for sure.

especially with Fuji basically claiming enryu who I can’t see as town in slightest here.

what I’ve seen from zoro is about the same as last game which I would be fine to get a claim or a lynch on him. Just small defense and gets angry that’s about it. Stated he was scum earlier as wel more then once.

atill think Lind is town from interaction with Ekk. Flower is most likely town, so like claim as well even though not sure why the claim.

still meh on mango, just haven’t seen anything that rubs me good there honesty. A lot of flavour questions about characters and abilities to other players. Also angleshopting because I asked questions and dipped like that’s some kind of reasoning I’d be scum lol.

gonna keep my vote on Ekk to piss him off though since he seems upset about it

I don't trust Fuji because of how he's using his PR haphazardly. Also, since he says the WU is fake, that means that that claim needs to be resolved because Adam says he has TMI on the WU being real.

I think Lind is scummy as well and I'd be fine with a CFD on him. I thought the Ekko case on Lind had points that made sense and I thought that Lind's reaction to Ekko kind of felt faked. Haven't seen much from his game solving to make me want to lean him town.

Nick is null because I haven't really noticed him. But I feel like when he was town in my HXH game, he was real good and was active with his solving.

Vote Count
Nick:
Ekko
Mango: Alibaba > Dest > Flower > Fuji
Ekko: Mango > Lind > Fuji
Ratchet: Juliet > Lind > ZoroTuna > Adam > ZoroTuna
DrProf: Adam > Unvote
Lind: Ekko > Mango > Ekko
ZoroTuna: Ratchet
Flower: Van > Mango > Adam
Nat: Adam
Adam: Fuji
Destroya: DragonTuna
Fuji: Mango

Fuji - 3 (Ekko, Adam, Mango)
Ekko - 2 (Nick, Lind)
Adam - 2 (Nat, Flower)
DragonTuna - 2 (Dest, Ratchet)
Mango - 1 (Fuji)

@TheAncientCenturion

Emil

Certified Memelord
Vote Count
Nick:
Ekko
Mango: Alibaba > Dest > Flower > Fuji
Ekko: Mango > Lind > Fuji
Ratchet: Juliet > Lind > ZoroTuna > Adam > ZoroTuna
DrProf: Adam > Unvote
Lind: Ekko > Mango > Ekko
ZoroTuna: Ratchet
Flower: Van > Mango > Adam
Nat: Adam
Adam: Fuji
Destroya: DragonTuna
Fuji: Mango

Fuji - 3 (Ekko, Adam, Mango)
Ekko - 2 (Nick, Lind)
Adam - 2 (Nat, Flower)
DragonTuna - 2 (Dest, Ratchet)
Mango - 1 (Fuji)

@TheAncientCenturion
i see no wagon on lind
omoshiroi

@T-Pein™ come play i need u

I never claimed Enel, and verified with TACO and someone did indeed attempt to RB me though im not sure if its the Luffy WU or someone else.

As for me Haphazardly posting, I already told everyone here that I will do whatever I want concerning my posting and the contents of it. The masses are of course allowed their judgement and opinion about it but it doesnt matter to me. I believe I have been pretty open about all things I did this game anyways.

And also I never claimed Enel so idk what Nick is talking about here.

This is my last post btw, will only be able vote afterwards If what TAC told me is true.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I never claimed Enel, and verified with TACO and someone did indeed attempt to RB me though im not sure if its the Luffy WU or someone else.

As for me Haphazardly posting, I already told everyone here that I will do whatever I want concerning my posting and the contents of it. The masses are of course allowed their judgement and opinion about it but it doesnt matter to me. I believe I have been pretty open about all things I did this game anyways.

This is my last post btw, will only be able vote afterwards If what TAC told me is true.
thought u said u can break the PR but ir will just nerf u
now u saying u cant break it?

also i dont think we get told if we get rbed. i purposely asked u to see what u say. generally only roelcrushes shud be notified

Let's CFD Lind.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No. But using the word peasants, unable to be roleblocked or any of sort, and enryu used little words. Just seems like the claim matches the play rn. Doesn’t mean it’s 100%
enryu is a player
u mean eneru the thunder ningen from OP right

there r better characters that match him tbh. like whitebeard

strong, hardly affected by stuff, but is sick and old so limited post count

enryu is a player
u mean eneru the thunder ningen from OP right

there r better characters that match him tbh. like whitebeard

strong, hardly affected by stuff, but is sick and old so limited post count
Also a good possibility. But never heard WB say peasants was reason I went to enel

thoughts on nat being so sure supernovas are town?

Status
Not open for further replies.