Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, not really, that's why he's not my main push right now. I feel like Ratchet is town this game so I trust his read on DragonTuna, so if he wants to push there, he can do that and I have no problem. But I think Lind is more suss.
Alright then, following a town read is meh so early in the game

Walking behind ratchet on my vote and walking behind people who voted Lind on theirs, What are your own reasons for voting me and Lind? i excpect an answer on both if you want me to stop feeling sus towards you.
I didn't actually walk behind anyone then. Ratchet made a case on you and had unvoted you before I ever read his case on you. When I read it, I made a comment, which you jumped on, and that pinged me. You've been sarcastic this whole game and unable to defend yourself at all, and I don't think that's a good look for you. When I voted you to pressure you, there were no votes on you, so I wasn't following Ratchet.

With Lind, yeah I like Ekko's case and think he brings up good points, but I thought that Lind's game was somewhat weak before Ekko's case. I especially didn't like how he added me to the town core when I was just messing around and posting Ramsay gifs for fun. I think Lind's subsequent reaction to Ekko wasn't great, and he hasn't been around at all since then, so I haven't really been given a chance to see anything better from him. My vote on him also came when no one was voting him. With the game state how it is, I'm not thrilled with the VC and I want to try and to something to shake things up. For me, Lind has been my highest suss, and with how others have talked about him this game, it's kind of surprising to see he had no votes on him when I did my VC.

I do have to agree with some of zoro points on you dest. Your post just seemed sheep with a spin at most
I mean, I guess that's fair, but I can't help that others have made a case before me when I've largely been away from this game. Ratchet and Ekko are two players that I'm town reading right now, and I thought that both of their respective cases made good points and were well articulated, so I'm not going to feel too bad for sussing ZoroTuna or Lind because of that. However, as I said before, I'm still not completely sold on ZoroTuna and think that there has been more things I've felt off with Lind, pointed out by others and things I've noticed myself, that I'd like to see some vote movement in his direction.

I didn't actually walk behind anyone then. Ratchet made a case on you and had unvoted you before I ever read his case on you. When I read it, I made a comment, which you jumped on, and that pinged me. You've been sarcastic this whole game and unable to defend yourself at all, and I don't think that's a good look for you. When I voted you to pressure you, there were no votes on you, so I wasn't following Ratchet.

With Lind, yeah I like Ekko's case and think he brings up good points, but I thought that Lind's game was somewhat weak before Ekko's case. I especially didn't like how he added me to the town core when I was just messing around and posting Ramsay gifs for fun. I think Lind's subsequent reaction to Ekko wasn't great, and he hasn't been around at all since then, so I haven't really been given a chance to see anything better from him. My vote on him also came when no one was voting him. With the game state how it is, I'm not thrilled with the VC and I want to try and to something to shake things up. For me, Lind has been my highest suss, and with how others have talked about him this game, it's kind of surprising to see he had no votes on him when I did my VC.
how about you forget Ratchet case and actually build your own case, There is PLENTY of people who are being sarcastic or usually sarcastic in the gameplay.
Also i pretty much defended myself pretty well early on, If you go back to my early exchange with him you will see that i answered everything with reason. It was only later on when i felt that i said everything i wanted that i stopped doing so.
so again what is your actual case against me?
And with lind your first reason you give is Ekko? can you give your reasons without actually mentioning Ekko? surely you have more than that on him if you want us to beleive that he is your main suspect.
SPECIALLY when you voted me first and thought i should get CDF or w.e that is. If Lind was the most sus person for you why push a cdf on me?????
Can you claim btw?

I mean, I guess that's fair, but I can't help that others have made a case before me when I've largely been away from this game. Ratchet and Ekko are two players that I'm town reading right now, and I thought that both of their respective cases made good points and were well articulated, so I'm not going to feel too bad for sussing ZoroTuna or Lind because of that. However, as I said before, I'm still not completely sold on ZoroTuna and think that there has been more things I've felt off with Lind, pointed out by others and things I've noticed myself, that I'd like to see some vote movement in his direction.
I think that Lind has the lead in votes atm.

at this point his claim wouldn’t be bad. Kinda running out of time

how about you forget Ratchet case and actually build your own case, There is PLENTY of people who are being sarcastic or usually sarcastic in the gameplay.
Also i pretty much defended myself pretty well early on, If you go back to my early exchange with him you will see that i answered everything with reason. It was only later on when i felt that i said everything i wanted that i stopped doing so.
so again what is your actual case against me?
And with lind your first reason you give is Ekko? can you give your reasons without actually mentioning Ekko? surely you have more than that on him if you want us to beleive that he is your main suspect.
SPECIALLY when you voted me first and thought i should get CDF or w.e that is. If Lind was the most sus person for you why push a cdf on me?????
Can you claim btw?
Dude I'm not even voting you and to be honest, I don't really feel like voting you D1. Not sure why you keep saying I'm following Ratchet when clearly we don't share the same exact view about you. I never pushed a CFD on you. I said I'd be fine with it if it happened, but I wasn't endorsing it. Clearly I want a Lind wagon since I asked Ekko and Fuji to vote for it and am voting for Lind myself.

Dude I'm not even voting you and to be honest, I don't really feel like voting you D1. Not sure why you keep saying I'm following Ratchet when clearly we don't share the same exact view about you. I never pushed a CFD on you. I said I'd be fine with it if it happened, but I wasn't endorsing it. Clearly I want a Lind wagon since I asked Ekko and Fuji to vote for it and am voting for Lind myself.
oh. that convinced me
no actually it didnt, still waiting for your case against Lind and me.

Status
Not open for further replies.