Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I'm not even voting you and to be honest, I don't really feel like voting you D1. Not sure why you keep saying I'm following Ratchet when clearly we don't share the same exact view about you. I never pushed a CFD on you. I said I'd be fine with it if it happened, but I wasn't endorsing it. Clearly I want a Lind wagon since I asked Ekko and Fuji to vote for it and am voting for Lind myself.
actually to be clear you are correct my memeory was wrong, You pushed a CDF on Lind but you voted me first. I wonder why you vote someone and then try a push a CDF on someone else, Both without giving a reason to your actions. Still waiting. Do you want to claim?

actually to be clear you are correct my memeory was wrong, You pushed a CDF on Lind but you voted me first. I wonder why you vote someone and then try a push a CDF on someone else, Both without giving a reason to your actions. Still waiting. Do you want to claim?
Go look at when I voted for you. It was like, sixteen hours ago. My vote for you, which was just a pressure vote based on Ratchet's case, is completely unrelated to me pushing a CFD on Lind now, near EOD.

Why do you keep role fishing this game?

Go look at when I voted for you. It was like, sixteen hours ago. My vote for you, which was just a pressure vote based on Ratchet's case, is completely unrelated to me pushing a CFD on Lind now, near EOD.

Why do you keep role fishing this game?
I keep role fishing? actually this is my first time i ask for a claim or mentioned any role other than the role restricted guys which i said we shouldnt focus at them at all considering they are a very small part of the player poll. Why make this accusation?

So was this fluff? I have no idea about Bleach and I saw a bleach character prop up when I googled Kon.
Kon is the small bear in bleach possesed by a soul thingy in bleach. Idk if he capped about this role or what he meant about unkillable but can kill himself, Because kon could die if his soul mod gets destroyed or at least tahts what my memory serves me. Also the closest thing he can do to kill himself is remove his own soul mod. But technically hes still alive hes just out of his body.

Status
Not open for further replies.