Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a terrible read list. His entire read on Fuji is a reiteration and an amalgamation of various posts stitched together. He also says that Adam and Fuji are contradicting each other, and previously mentions that Adam might be an indie. Yet, he proposes a CFD next on me here:

On a player he already claims that another player (Adam) is contradicting. So his entire read of Fuji just reads fake because he's literally asking a player whose claim with Adam should be resolved, to follow him on a CFD.

His read on Nick is completely arbitrary. Like it tells us absolutely nothing about Nick right now according to Dest, and it feels like he mentioned him just cause he was asked.

Coming to my own read, my reaction to Ekko felt fake. Kek. He doesn't substantiate further, and it's rich coming from you that you haven't seen any game solving when you were busy posting Ramsay gifs at the beginning. I have been game solving, I have been asking around, I don't know if you missed my posts, or are blatantly omitting them.

I do not agree with these reads.
I mean, it's common knowledge Fuji has a PR of 50 posts. I literally scummed with him with that same PR and he was WAY more calculated and careful with his posts that game. Maybe that should lean him town, but maybe he's faking that PR as well. So I mean, I can't really help but wonder why he's playing like he is when I've seen him firsthand play the same PR a completely different way. Is it my fault if someone pointed that out while I was sleeping?

Fuji and Adam should be resolved, yeah. But Adam is an Indie Executioner probably so he's not a target right now. While I'd be interested to see what Fuji flips, I don't want to prioritize him D1 either, so then I must look for somewhere else to vote, hence why I came to you.

Lind, I literally fucking mentioned Nick because Ekko asked? Like, why the fuck do you think I'd comment on Nick when I have absolutely no read on him? Ekko asked EVERYONE their opinions on Fuji, you, and Nick, so I gave them. Not really sure what point you're trying to smear me with here.

How have you been game solving? By putting together your eight-person town core based on who you thought had a PR? You didn't have an issue with me then. And trying to shade me as not game solving is disingenious because it was like, fourteen pages into the game where things hadn't gotten serious yet. I feel like you're just trying to make me look bad here.

I think with Nat's focus on Adam, and here quick call out of the WU being fake in post 773, there stands a decent chance it was Nat who tried to frame Adam. With Nat doubling down quickly after and voting Adam in post 781, it doesn't sit well with me. Really seemed like the smear job was by Nat.

@Adam 🍎 did you know that the morgan's WU was fake?
I know 100% it is correct and i know Fuji is bullshiting no ability hit him
WU is 120% correct, I have TMI.

1. Because it was suspious you happened to vote two people without actually giving any reason for it,
2, you are still not giving reaons for why you voted both me and lind but instead you are saying beacuse ekko this and because ratchet that i want to hear what case you had against me and lind when you voted me or lind.
I literally can't with you. I've already explained my vote on you multiple times. YOU ARE LITERALLY QUOTING MY REASON FOR VOTING YOU.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
With Lind, yeah I like Ekko's case and think he brings up good points, but I thought that Lind's game was somewhat weak before Ekko's case. I especially didn't like how he added me to the town core when I was just messing around and posting Ramsay gifs for fun. I think Lind's subsequent reaction to Ekko wasn't great, and he hasn't been around at all since then, so I haven't really been given a chance to see anything better from him. My vote on him also came when no one was voting him. With the game state how it is, I'm not thrilled with the VC and I want to try and to something to shake things up. For me, Lind has been my highest suss, and with how others have talked about him this game, it's kind of surprising to see he had no votes on him when I did my VC.
Okay, I'm going to break this post down, and Ekko's case was not good. Like really? What did you like about Ekko's case on me Dest? Be specific.

My game being weak before Ekko's case, is something very similar to what Ratchet said earlier which Flower piggybacked on, and now you're calling back to it again. So tell me how exactly was my game weak when compared to your Ramsay gifs, or any other player? What was weak about it? There was nothing in the thread when you and I arrived, and I tried to generate activity in my own way. Hell you were fucking present at the time as well. I prodded, and engaged with players to the best I could at that time.

Your vote coming on me first doesn't mean much when a few others suspected me. So dropping a vote after that, doesn't really exonerate you from belaboring on what others already have.

Also are you serious about the town core comment? I literally said this more than once that it was a semi-serious notion in the first place and was a call back to the TACore. I gave my real reads to Flower later on. I don't like how you missed that while catching up tbh.

Okay, I'm going to break this post down, and Ekko's case was not good. Like really? What did you like about Ekko's case on me Dest? Be specific.

My game being weak before Ekko's case, is something very similar to what Ratchet said earlier which Flower piggybacked on, and now you're calling back to it again. So tell me how exactly was my game weak when compared to your Ramsay gifs, or any other player? What was weak about it? There was nothing in the thread when you and I arrived, and I tried to generate activity in my own way. Hell you were fucking present at the time as well. I prodded, and engaged with players to the best I could at that time.

Your vote coming on me first doesn't mean much when a few others suspected me. So dropping a vote after that, doesn't really exonerate you from belaboring on what others already have.

Also are you serious about the town core comment? I literally said this more than once that it was a semi-serious notion in the first place and was a call back to the TACore. I gave my real reads to Flower later on. I don't like how you missed that while catching up tbh.
Lind as much as I see you as an annoyed town, you are close to top of vote list. A claim might keep you alive as I’d rather not see you whacked

Off people are angry today
:catcry:
Yeah dude, you're legitimately not reading. I don't know what to tell you. I've literally told you three times my vote earlier on you was simply pressure and I'm not currently interested in voting you. You're literally old news to me, but you keep freaking about why I voted you and explain myself when I have.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Ekko vs Lind earlier is definitely not tvt. Ekko seems town for the moment and Lind seems scummy with his defence and getting heated but I think thats something to be noted for next cycle.

Mango has done nothing but fluff fluff fluff. Dont like how Midnight is coasting by shitposting.

Initially had Melkor as a scum lean based off of his laughable defence of Fuji and push on Adam. Plus he completely dodged my question back then. Cal feels slightly better with the claim.

Dyna's Luffy PR is something I feel someone like him would pull as town. Not that I think that play is optimal because it couldve very well lead into a Dyna lynch. But I dont think that is AI yet. Fuji being hit with a RC and that being fake had a really convenient timing for Dyna. Did we resolve whether that wu was fake or not yet? Dyna said it is fake based on TMI and fuji said it wasnt. The force vote on Dyna also seems convenient - for the other side.

Speaking of PRs, @Fujishiro you asked TAC whether the PR was put out by scum and he said no. Since no townie claimed that and would do such stuff in their right minds, what are the chances that an Indie role is giving out PRs?

I voiced my thoughts on Tuna as soon as the phase started. His opening post itself was weird to me. His OMGUS wagons on Dest and Ratchet are even more funnier. Anyone who pushes him is scummy in his opinion lol.

I would go with his wagon unless he claims or a better wagon shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.