Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I do want to talk about someone else that hasn't been receiving a ton of attention and that is Nat.

One thing I didn't really like about Nat's early posts is how she seemed to be happy with how Enryu replied in post 244. Maybe this could be an chance to buddy up to someone who is pretty new, it seems.

Post 387 and 396 Nat talks about how Luffy isn't guaranteed to be a good role. Now, that seems to be the truth, but at the time she said it, it could have been something to strike up paranoia. Looking back at that comment now, kind of weird that she was right so early.

Post 427 once again is cool with Enryu over very little I think.

Post 473 is kind of pingy as well, because I just hosted a game where Ali was indie, an he was pretty excited. Albeit scum and indie are different, feels like a stretch of potential meta to paint Ali in a bad light.

There's quite a few posts where Nat really focuses on Adam and him dropping his PR. Now, I know that was hella suss of Adam, but I've explained my thoughts on him already and think he's probably an Exe hunting for Luffy and has TMI on it. I feel like Nat's focus on Adam here was a safe place for her to look like she was contributing when she really wasn't.

I think with Nat's focus on Adam, and here quick call out of the WU being fake in post 773, there stands a decent chance it was Nat who tried to frame Adam. With Nat doubling down quickly after and voting Adam in post 781, it doesn't sit well with me. Really seemed like the smear job was by Nat.

The smear feels bad as well when you consider that after all of this suss on Adam, in post 828, Nat says she'd be fine with a Fuji vote as well despite no conversation about him.

Triples down on Adam in post 857 saying to just vote him out. This seems like she's convinced despite offering up Fuji's head thirty posts ago.

Overall, there's enough in Nat's game that I don't like and I think she deserves a look at and some pressure next day.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I don't trust Fuji because of how he's using his PR haphazardly. Also, since he says the WU is fake, that means that that claim needs to be resolved because Adam says he has TMI on the WU being real.

I think Lind is scummy as well and I'd be fine with a CFD on him. I thought the Ekko case on Lind had points that made sense and I thought that Lind's reaction to Ekko kind of felt faked. Haven't seen much from his game solving to make me want to lean him town.

Nick is null because I haven't really noticed him. But I feel like when he was town in my HXH game, he was real good and was active with his solving.
This is a terrible read list. His entire read on Fuji is a reiteration and an amalgamation of various posts stitched together. He also says that Adam and Fuji are contradicting each other, and previously mentions that Adam might be an indie. Yet, he proposes a CFD next on me here:
On a player he already claims that another player (Adam) is contradicting. So his entire read of Fuji just reads fake because he's literally asking a player whose claim with Adam should be resolved, to follow him on a CFD.

His read on Nick is completely arbitrary. Like it tells us absolutely nothing about Nick right now according to Dest, and it feels like he mentioned him just cause he was asked.

Coming to my own read, my reaction to Ekko felt fake. Kek. He doesn't substantiate further, and it's rich coming from you that you haven't seen any game solving when you were busy posting Ramsay gifs at the beginning. I have been game solving, I have been asking around, I don't know if you missed my posts, or are blatantly omitting them.

I do not agree with these reads.

Alright, I do want to talk about someone else that hasn't been receiving a ton of attention and that is Nat.

One thing I didn't really like about Nat's early posts is how she seemed to be happy with how Enryu replied in post 244. Maybe this could be an chance to buddy up to someone who is pretty new, it seems.

Post 387 and 396 Nat talks about how Luffy isn't guaranteed to be a good role. Now, that seems to be the truth, but at the time she said it, it could have been something to strike up paranoia. Looking back at that comment now, kind of weird that she was right so early.

Post 427 once again is cool with Enryu over very little I think.

Post 473 is kind of pingy as well, because I just hosted a game where Ali was indie, an he was pretty excited. Albeit scum and indie are different, feels like a stretch of potential meta to paint Ali in a bad light.

There's quite a few posts where Nat really focuses on Adam and him dropping his PR. Now, I know that was hella suss of Adam, but I've explained my thoughts on him already and think he's probably an Exe hunting for Luffy and has TMI on it. I feel like Nat's focus on Adam here was a safe place for her to look like she was contributing when she really wasn't.

I think with Nat's focus on Adam, and here quick call out of the WU being fake in post 773, there stands a decent chance it was Nat who tried to frame Adam. With Nat doubling down quickly after and voting Adam in post 781, it doesn't sit well with me. Really seemed like the smear job was by Nat.

The smear feels bad as well when you consider that after all of this suss on Adam, in post 828, Nat says she'd be fine with a Fuji vote as well despite no conversation about him.

Triples down on Adam in post 857 saying to just vote him out. This seems like she's convinced despite offering up Fuji's head thirty posts ago.

Overall, there's enough in Nat's game that I don't like and I think she deserves a look at and some pressure next day.
so what do you think guys? we shoot this guy or what? or are you buying this?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I think I know his chara, then. Thing is, this could also be a fake claim :goatasure::goatasure::goatasure:.
How would you know my character? And why do you already think it's fake? This post is super weird, and I don't like it. She doesn't mention why or how she knows my character, and I never hinted it, but she already assumes that it's fake. Like what purpose does this post serve?

How would you know my character? And why do you already think it's fake? This post is super weird, and I don't like it. She doesn't mention why or how she knows my character, and I never hinted it, but she already assumes that it's fake. Like what purpose does this post serve?
Because you implied a certain character :zosleepy::zosleepy::zosleepy:.

i didnt ask for a claim.
I asked for either a claim or good reason to why you voted me and lind.
Big difference.
:goyea:
Dude, I've legitimately already explained these things? My vote on you, which happened way earlier on in this game, was a pressure vote based off of Ratchet's interaction with you. I don't think you've really played that great of a game here, so if players want to CFD you, fine by me. However, I'm not really that interested in following that vote. So again, tell me why I need to explain my non-existent vote on you?

Dude, I've legitimately already explained these things? My vote on you, which happened way earlier on in this game, was a pressure vote based off of Ratchet's interaction with you. I don't think you've really played that great of a game here, so if players want to CFD you, fine by me. However, I'm not really that interested in following that vote. So again, tell me why I need to explain my non-existent vote on you?
1. Because it was suspious you happened to vote two people without actually giving any reason for it,
2, you are still not giving reaons for why you voted both me and lind but instead you are saying beacuse ekko this and because ratchet that i want to hear what case you had against me and lind when you voted me or lind.

Status
Not open for further replies.