Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
[vote lynch ZoroslaysdragonTuna]

I am happy with this wagon for now.
But would prefer to resolve the Fuji-Dyna-Luffy stuff before going into the NP and see where it goes.

I'll be busy with the exam so somebody pls tag me if something happens thanks! :catcry:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I mean, it's common knowledge Fuji has a PR of 50 posts. I literally scummed with him with that same PR and he was WAY more calculated and careful with his posts that game. Maybe that should lean him town, but maybe he's faking that PR as well. So I mean, I can't really help but wonder why he's playing like he is when I've seen him firsthand play the same PR a completely different way. Is it my fault if someone pointed that out while I was sleeping?

Fuji and Adam should be resolved, yeah. But Adam is an Indie Executioner probably so he's not a target right now. While I'd be interested to see what Fuji flips, I don't want to prioritize him D1 either, so then I must look for somewhere else to vote, hence why I came to you.
The whole first part here is rudimentary and unrelated to the game. So you're metagaming on the fuji read, but you have your doubts about him at the same time. So you're asking a player, you're uncertain on to sheep you.

Why would Adam be some weird executioner Indie. Sorry if I missed a claim, or is this your opinion of him?

Lind, I literally fucking mentioned Nick because Ekko asked? Like, why the fuck do you think I'd comment on Nick when I have absolutely no read on him? Ekko asked EVERYONE their opinions on Fuji, you, and Nick, so I gave them. Not really sure what point you're trying to smear me with here.
Yes, he tagged everyone and asked you for your opinion on Nick, and your Nick read, like I said, really didn't tell us much. If you didn't have any, your reason was superfluous for the null read.

How have you been game solving? By putting together your eight-person town core based on who you thought had a PR? You didn't have an issue with me then. And trying to shade me as not game solving is disingenious because it was like, fourteen pages into the game where things hadn't gotten serious yet. I feel like you're just trying to make me look bad here.
I don't know if you're faking pedantry here with all your ISOs, but if you missed me saying, again, that the core was a semi-serious notion. Then I highly encourage you to read back on my actual read list. Ratchet and I literally started engaging with each other on page 15. Before that, things weren't serious either. I was literally there with you.

Soon after, page 15, there were more pages of casual conversation between Flower, Ratchet, and myself. We discussed reads and went back and forth with casuals. So I really don't know how I'm the only one guilty here in your mind of not "game solving" much.

[vote lynch ZoroslaysdragonTuna]

I am happy with this wagon for now.
But would prefer to resolve the Fuji-Dyna-Luffy stuff before going into the NP and see where it goes.

I'll be busy with the exam so somebody pls tag me if something happens thanks! :catcry:
If you prefer to resolve the other wagons why go zoro? That makes no sense and it looks like you are just trying to ignore the main issue this day so you don’t have to take a full stance.

I actually sused nat early on ngl but i think @Ekkologix said he think she leans town for some reason but refused to tell me. So i laid off her because i town read him but maybe its worth a revisit
Maybe we can put our differences aside for a bit then. While I can see where you are coming from with your last comment, I don't think it's a good idea to try and bait out negative reactions from players while doing whatever it was that you were doing, knowing that at some point you could just reveal or claim, and then anyone who sussed you, has to be scum themselves.

If you prefer to resolve the other wagons why go zoro? That makes no sense and it looks like you are just trying to ignore the main issue this day so you don’t have to take a full stance.
I will be honest i dont think conq is the kind of player to make the same mistake twice after thinking about it hes being pretty sus for pushing me consedring the fact there are bigger issues here

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
As I said earlier, I'm reading for an exam now and IIRC EOD is in like half an hour or an hour at most. Might not be active at that time.

I threw a pressure vote on Zoro plus I felt comfortable parking my vote on him now. As and how the other wagons resolve, I'll change my vote.

Maybe we can put our differences aside for a bit then. While I can see where you are coming from with your last comment, I don't think it's a good idea to try and bait out negative reactions from players while doing whatever it was that you were doing, knowing that at some point you could just reveal or claim, and then anyone who sussed you, has to be scum themselves.
Dont mind that for now. @Ekkologix we need your help here i want to hear your opinion on nat again.

Status
Not open for further replies.