Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole first part here is rudimentary and unrelated to the game. So you're metagaming on the fuji read, but you have your doubts about him at the same time. So you're asking a player, you're uncertain on to sheep you.

Why would Adam be some weird executioner Indie. Sorry if I missed a claim, or is this your opinion of him?

Yes, he tagged everyone and asked you for your opinion on Nick, and your Nick read, like I said, really didn't tell us much. If you didn't have any, your reason was superfluous for the null read.

I don't know if you're faking pedantry here with all your ISOs, but if you missed me saying, again, that the core was a semi-serious notion. Then I highly encourage you to read back on my actual read list. Ratchet and I literally started engaging with each other on page 15. Before that, things weren't serious either. I was literally there with you.

Soon after, page 15, there were more pages of casual conversation between Flower, Ratchet, and myself. We discussed reads and went back and forth with casuals. So I really don't know how I'm the only one guilty here in your mind of not "game solving" much.
I'm saying I'm WARY of Fuji because he should be more reserved if he really does have a PR and he isn't, so that makes me wonder what the hell is going on with him.

Adam was trying to bait Luffy by faking his PR and then said Luffy is CL. I'm guessing Adam's role has something to do with Luffy and he knows he's a CL. My guess is that he wants to see Luffy dead. By the way Adam has been also trying to help game state, I don't see him as a threat and instead someone who's opinions I take into consideration because he also is helping town.

I mean, what should I do then Lind, just not make a comment about Nick and completely ignore it? Seems suss. Took me ten seconds to type out that I'm null on him, so I think you're kind of barking up the wrong tree with this point.

Not sure why you're bring this point up again? I'm fine with moving forward with the whole town core shit and putting it in the NAI pile.

I’m trying to figure out why people keep saying zoro is a fine CFD or are voting him but have higher scum choices. Just seems to easy for a scum mislynch. I know I sussed the guy but people are following very easily here
Who keeps saying this? I feel like you're throwing this out there without identifying any names.

For myself, knowing I said this, I honestly think ZoroTuna hasn't played a great game. While I don't personally really want to commit to his CFD, I wouldn't try to stop people from doing it nor would I try to save him. Since I have higher scum choices, I am voting for them.

As I said earlier, I'm reading for an exam now and IIRC EOD is in like half an hour or an hour at most. Might not be active at that time.

I threw a pressure vote on Zoro plus I felt comfortable parking my vote on him now. As and how the other wagons resolve, I'll change my vote.
But that’s contradicting. You are busy (good luck) and you are throwing a pressure vote right before EOD. See how that doesn’t make sense? When you prefer other things it’s just lazy at most to settle

Who keeps saying this? I feel like you're throwing this out there without identifying any names.

For myself, knowing I said this, I honestly think ZoroTuna hasn't played a great game. While I don't personally really want to commit to his CFD, I wouldn't try to stop people from doing it nor would I try to save him. Since I have higher scum choices, I am voting for them.
Between you and conq which I’ve quoted. Don’t feel like I need to say names when I am quoting them and talking to them about it? There was a third but it was a bit ago I’d have to find it

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Actually this time i gave a reason but ok.
I will be honest i dont think conq is the kind of player to make the same mistake twice after thinking about it hes being pretty sus for pushing me consedring the fact there are bigger issues here
:optimistic:
But that’s contradicting. You are busy (good luck) and you are throwing a pressure vote right before EOD. See how that doesn’t make sense? When you prefer other things it’s just lazy at most to settle
I'm not settling with this wagon. If I have time on my hands I would love to pursue the Adam and Fuji but it probably isn't happening with Fuji reaching PR limit as well. If that happens, then by all means, tag me.

Status
Not open for further replies.