Spoiler One Piece Chapter 968 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way this spoilers also tells that Roger never planed on Shanks' becoming the pirate king/finding one piece, so the Shanks' inherited Roger's will theory(from the hat) was proven false.
@Red Admiral be like
"Why???? :(:( Why you do this Oda?
I already made a small shrine for Shanks in my room and pray to the Three Holy Red Hair (Shanks, Kidd, and Ichiji)
I will go to Red Temple everyday, and try to follow the Holy Shanks' way. Including fooling around with random boy I met in village, snitching nasty trolls to moderators, and stopping the pillow war between my sisters.
Now Oda go destroying my faith and can't stop handing Shanks Ls over Ls!! Last time he never went to Raftel and now Roger inherited his will to that dumbace instead to Shanks?? You know this manga is called One Piece (of arm) right??? Even title is foreshadowing the Holy Shadow of Oda, Shanks sama. Shanks is the pinnacle of this manga, he shouldn't getting more and more Ls!!! :mad::mad::mad:"

By the way this spoilers also tells that Roger never planed on Shanks' becoming the pirate king/finding one piece, so the Shanks' inherited Roger's will theory(from the hat) was proven false.

He wanted his son to be that, and Whitebeard wanted the same. Ace had so much potential, but i guess Oda wanted for Luffy to inherit that will. Whitebeard even said so in his final moments
Snitch fans: :emohiyo:

@Red Admiral be like
"Why???? :(:( Why you do this Oda?
I already made a small shrine for Shanks in my room and pray to the Three Holy Red Hair (Shanks, Kidd, and Ichiji)
I will go to Red Temple everyday, and try to follow the Holy Shanks' way. Including fooling around with random boy I met in village, snitching nasty trolls to moderators, and stopping the pillow war between my sisters.
Now Oda go destroying my faith and can't stop handing Shanks Ls over Ls!! Last time he never went to Raftel and now Roger inherited his will to that dumbace instead to Shanks?? You know this manga is called One Piece (of arm) right??? Even title is foreshadowing the Holy Shadow of Oda, Shanks sama. Shanks is the pinnacle of this manga, he shouldn't getting more and more Ls!!! :mad::mad::mad:"
no ... I would be like " shut your fucking ass Topi , I said over 1000 time Shanks never wanted to be the Pirate King and he is fully aware he is not "THE ONE"

you are either a stupid who can't read
or a bitch who lie

In case you got that from TalkOP, that’s NOT what they meant, ignore this if you have a different source.

Oden: Toki...!!
Toki: It’s alright Oden-san, my wound is healed!!
Oden:—You were hit by an arrow....!!
You did a great job.....protecting our kids!!
It must’ve hurt......!!!
Toki: Wait Oden-san, if you get angry for things like this...we’ll suffer from enemies’ attack again
Oden: things like this...?!
Toki, you haven’t heard about my “old tales” have you....

Orochi: Wait!! Oden-sa( n)...Oden!!! Think carefully!! Kaidou won’t stay still if you cut me down!! Think about what’ll happen to this country!!
Oden: I will, after I cut you down
Orochi: That’s right, this guy is crazy!!!
Thanks eten

So why would he ever be the strongest or have the strongest haki ?
firstly ... the hype around Shanks Haki is WELL know
2nd ... it's already a fact that Shanks is freest man on seas and freest have highest level of will

3rd ...

Haki is will ... which will is higher

to take what you can take simply cause you can
or
refuse to take what you can, simply for the better good in the world?

every powerful asshole can do the former
but only the purest people with highest will can do the latter

firstly ... the hype around Shanks Haki is WELL know
2nd ... it's already a fact that Shanks is freest man on seas and freest have highest level of will

3rd ...

Haki is will ... which will is higher

to take what you can take simply cause you can
or
refuse to take what you can, simply for the better good in the world?

every powerful asshole can do the former
but only the purest people with highest will can do the latter
When has it ever been said that shanks is most free on the seas? Oh yea I remember. Same article that said he had highest ya kno bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.