Spoiler One Piece Chapter 968 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute - some guys really believed that Oda made Orochi rape Toki or something like that (before the translation came out)? Where the hell did that come from lmao.
:nicagesmile:

On another note: I think there's a strong chance the Orochi on the last panel is actually the old hag. Orochi's thoughts look suspicious here (like he has no clue about Oden's character) and it would also provide an explanation as to how the hag died and a plot twist, when Orochi returns with Kaido and attacks Oden.

Wait a minute - some guys really believed that Oda made Orochi rape Toki or something like that (before the translation came out)? Where the hell did that come from lmao.
:nicagesmile:

On another note: I think there's a strong chance the Orochi on the last panel is actually the old hag. Orochi's thoughts look suspicious here (like he has no clue about Oden's character) and it would also provide an explanation as to how the hag died and a plot twist, when Orochi returns with Kaido and attacks Oden.
Thats only Red Admiral and his crazy theories lol.
Post automatically merged:

You really hate zoro:milaugh: dont ya.
He's my second fav character:goyea:

Orochi: Wait!! Oden-sa( n)...Oden!!! Think carefully!! Kaidou won’t stay still if you cut me down!! Think about what’ll happen to this country!!
Oden: I will, after I cut you down
Orochi: That’s right, this guy is crazy!!!

What if this is not Orochi but the Old Hag and Oden actually thinks he kill Orochi cuz the sentence "That’s right, this guy is crazy!!!"
Like Orochi don't know that Oden is a crazy maniac
This makes so much sense, would also explain how the old hag died! Orochi will comeback with Kaido and surprise Oden, I think we are in for a lot of twists regarding how Oden and Wano fell.

Status
Not open for further replies.