Speculations Can Kidd manipulate Sanji now that he has an exoskeleton with his magnetic powers?

If Oda would want to go serious, Kid could easily be the most broken character in One Piece. He could be able to manipulate the iron inside the blood of everyone. So stopping the bloodflow immediately, or instantly explode the heart of everyone. But i doubt Oda goes that far.
If Oda was serious, Half DF Users would have Destroyed Earth already, not just Kid

If Oda would want to go serious, Kid could easily be the most broken character in One Piece. He could be able to manipulate the iron inside the blood of everyone. So stopping the bloodflow immediately, or instantly explode the heart of everyone. But i doubt Oda goes that far.
Nah I doubt he will go that far, he didn't even give the black armament on him yet

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Exoskeletons aren't metal, they are not conductors.
You know that if Kidd's power worked to the full extent as magnetism can work he would basically be the most broken character in this shitshow right?

If Oda had fantasy he could bend fucking blood:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

the pun for chapter 1028 is ''iron body''
Compared to Iron/steel in durability not consistency. Like vergo was compared to iron, but it was his haki...
Trying too hard to shit on sanji, down bad lol
Post automatically merged:

Yeah. It's not true that exoskeletons can't be made out of metal, actually many rely on hard materials which includes metals, such as powered ones:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powered_exoskeleton
Oh really, Powered exoskeleton is an armor made with steel and other materials to strenghten the army soldier, it has nothing to do with the exoskeletons of insects LMAO... it got this name because it technically place over our original skeleton so they called it "exoskeleton".
Judge took DNA of various animals to change his sons, it's a true exoskeleton like in the animal kingdom... not a suit that you wear... the exoskeleton you are talking about can be compared to raid suit (even this is not true tho because army exskeleton don't offer armor, only strenght)

I thought you were a science nerd ? :milaugh:

they trying too hard man...

Last edited:

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Compared to Iron/steel in durability not consistency. Like vergo was compared to iron, but it was his haki...
Trying too hard to shit on sanji, down bad lol
Post automatically merged:

Oh really, Powered exoskeleton is an armor made with steel and other materials to strenghten the army soldier, it has nothing to do with the exoskeletons of insects LMAO... it got this name because it technically place over our original skeleton so they called it "exoskeleton".
Judge took DNA of various animals to change his sons, it's a true exoskeleton like in the animal kingdom... not a suit that you wear... the exoskeleton you are talking about can be compared to raid suit (even this is not true tho because army exskeleton don't offer armor, only strenght)

I thought you were a science nerd ? :milaugh:

they trying too hard man...
who said anything about shitting on sanji? Stop being paranoid dude, oda already shat on him i don't need to do that