Powers & Abilities Is Oden's haki inside Enma?

Is Oden's haki inside Enma?

• Total voters
Did you know Kaido didn’t say it had a strange haki or shit about Enma before Oden cut Kaido?
Oda's not gonna have Kaido repeatedly mention Enma. That was the only time Kaido acknowledged Zoro mainly because he was using CoC in conjunction with Asura.

However yet again we have this panel of Enma being specifically shown once again:

How many times has Oda done this during the rooftop fight I wonder?

:choppawhat:

So far we haven't saw anyone able to store haki into things like food in fridge, so no oden haki inside but maybe apart of his soul that would make more sense but still just speculation

Oda's not gonna have Kaido repeatedly mention Enma. That was the only time Kaido acknowledged Zoro mainly because he was using CoC in conjunction with Asura.

However yet again we have this panel of Enma being specifically shown once again:

How many times has Oda done this during the rooftop fight I wonder?

:choppawhat:
Where is oden's haki vs King? Sure would have been helpful.:sanmoji:

Oden soul resides in enma not his haki

Feel similar to Sabo who could feel Ace will in the mera mera no mi whether it's devil fruits or swords previous users do leave behind some of their presence this is probably what Kaido felt in Enma. Now if someoe inherited Sabo df in the future some of his presence would remain in the mera mera no mi. I bet Wado that been used by Zoro since he was a kid would carry his presence

Last edited:
Instead of replying everyone I’ll just summarize it with this: Rooftop narrative made it abundantly clear to Enma having Oden’s presence. Enma’s functionality doesn’t invalidate Kaido’s and BM’s reactions and words. Idc if it is his haki or soul or blood stained fingerprints, Enma is a very powerful sword that may or may not be because of Oden himself but chances are it is - I think of it like Oda saying that Kaido’s kanabo Hassakai does not have a rank but would be legendary after he uses it

If you believe Zoro has CoC because Kaido says he does. Then you best believe Enma emits a strange haki that distinctly makes it Oden’s sword. This does not invalidate the training that Zoro went through, but I just simply do not believe he could pull off the same feats with Shusui post-Wano training. At best I think he could cut Kaido but not scar him, as that was Enma’s special defining achievement

(Inb4 I get called a Zoro hater and Sanji tard just because I think Enma is the most powerful sword Zoro has ever received to date) :jordanmf:

Last edited:
Instead of replying everyone I’ll just summarize it with this: Rooftop narrative made it abundantly clear to Enma having Oden’s presence. Enma’s functionality doesn’t invalidate Kaido’s and BM’s reactions and words. Idc if it is his haki or soul or blood stained fingerprints, Enma is a very powerful sword that may or may not be because of Oden himself but chances are it is - I think of it like Oda saying that Kaido’s kanabo Hassakai does not have a rank but would be legendary after he uses it

If you believe Zoro has CoC because Kaido says he does. Then you best believe Enma emits a strange haki that distinctly makes it Oden’s sword

(Inb4 I get called a Zoro hater and Sanji tard just because I think Enma is the most powerful sword Zoro has ever received to date) :jordanmf:
No one minds what you hate or love, the problem is that you don't know what you're talking about. Kaido specifically calls out Oden's Haki with the Scabbards but doesn't say it with Enma

If you believe Zoro has CoC because Kaido says he does. Then you best believe Enma emits a strange haki that distinctly makes it Oden’s sword. This does not invalidate the training that Zoro went through, but I just simply do not believe he could pull off the same feats with Shusui post-Wano training. At best I think he could cut Kaido but not scar him, as that was Enma’s special defining achievement

Strange haki belongs to Zoro if you read closely you will notice Kaido himself doesn't seem sure where it's coming from

When Zoro hits him with tatsumaki he finally notices Zoro is carrying one of Oden's blades he never says that sword is the source.

Enma takes excessive amounts of it's users haki and uses that to slice more than needed Tenguyama is master sword smith that forged the Ame no habakiri which is on the same grade as Enma, i see no reason why he would hide if Enma had more abilities than he already explained.

Kaido would most likely pointed out if Enma was mainly responsible for scarring him especially being only second time that has ever happened, instead Kaido choose to credit Zoro for this feat we don't hear single word about Enma after he noticed it being Odens sword. This will just remain your head canon trying to twist shit for the sole purpose of undermining. He used all 3 of his swords to scar Kaido so we can actually say Sandai Zoro weakest sword has accomplished same feat as Enma

Enma is the same grade as Zoro Wado and Shusui i wouldn't call it more powerful than any of the swords on the same rank, it's far more difficult to use and master that is the only difference.

Strange haki belongs to Zoro if you read closely you will notice Kaido himself doesn't seem sure where it's coming from

When Zoro hits him with tatsumaki he finally notices Zoro is carrying one of Oden's blades he never says that sword is the source.

Enma takes excessive amounts of it's users haki and uses that to slice more than needed Tenguyama is master sword smith that forged the Ame no habakiri which is on the same grade as Enma, i see no reason why he would hide if Enma had more abilities than he already explained.

Kaido would most likely pointed out if Enma was mainly responsible for scarring him especially being only second time that has ever happened, instead Kaido choose to credit Zoro for this feat we don't hear single word about Enma after he noticed it being Odens sword. This will just remain your head canon trying to twist shit for the sole purpose of undermining. He used all 3 of his swords to scar Kaido so we can actually say Sandai Zoro weakest sword has accomplished same feat as Enma

Enma is the same grade as Zoro Wado and Shusui i wouldn't call it more powerful than any of the swords on the same rank, it's far more difficult to use and master that is the only difference.
It doesn't matter how many times you explain they will always twist the narrative:pepemy:

In fairness to @Ven437 you should post the scene before your first scan though

It's not about hating. It's about reading the manga the way Oda has written and not letting your personal agenda get in the way of understanding what the author has repeatedly said.

Zoro fans can't seem to accept this simple concept of Enma being Kaido's Kryptonite and never will. Why would they when it goes against their belief that Zoro is the strongest person in Wano. Even though he is currently struggling against a commander they claimed would get 1 shotted.

It's not like they've been wrong before, right? :cheers: