Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wonderful World

Ice Oni Queen > Ice Queens! Seriously though, I was really hoping for him to try to do that as a desperate last resort. Imagine his hybrid and Ice Oni combined, along with his tech too as well actually!? Would it slim him down too? A sort of starving Big Mom type situation funnily enough?

:queenhear::funky::queenmoji::luffylaugh:

Maybe we'll be lucky enough to get it. That hint from Lance doesn't necessarily mean Stealth Black as far as we know. Could have meant he finally uses another plague? Considering what it did to old man Hyo, I think it might have a similar effect.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

Ppl misuse the word fraud nowadays
Just wait until the lurking legend appears in the story, Frau D Ulence! (Fraudulence) Frau D Beard? Fraudbeard? (A super strong captain who was famous for his beard but it was a obviously fake as he couldn't grow one) (Don't ask lmao)
:milaugh::whitepress::fujilaugh::hihihi:
Post automatically merged:

Maybe we'll be lucky enough to get it? That hint from Lance doesn't necessarily mean Stealth Black as far as we know. Could have meant he finally uses another plague? Considering what it did to old man Hyo, I think it might have a similar effect.
Yeah that's definitely possible. Lance hints definitely aren't as obvious as they seem too, so it could potentially be that ofc. Last week he used the Stealth Black Sanji emote as a hint but we had no Raid Suit in the chapter.

W

Wonderful World

Just wait until the lurking legend appears in the story, Frau D Ulence! (Fraudulence) Frau D Beard? Fraudbeard? (A super strong captain who was famous for his beard but it was a obviously fake as he couldn't grow one) (Don't ask lmao)
:milaugh::whitepress::fujilaugh::hihihi:

Yeah that's definitely possible. Lance hints definitely aren't as obvious as they seem too, so it could potentially be that ofc. Last week he used the Stealth Black Sanji emote as a hint but we had no Raid Suit in the chapter.
Yeah, that face mask emote made me think of a virus immediately.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
There might be some legitimacy to that, at least regarding Onigashima. I remember seeing a pattern come up recently on here about every 10 or 20 chapters a certain something happens? I think 1031 is the next one, like 1011, 1021 etc? Is it that by any chance?

But also, I was gonna mention on here, I think we have 5 or 6 chapters left this year at most? I think its chapter 1029 next? We have less than 5 minutes in the story for Onigashima to fall, I think Zoro's medicine will wear off at the same time too? Would be fitting narrative wise if it does and for that parallel, Zoro will be helpless from the medicine wearing off and increased/double pain intake/buildup to try and stop Onigashima falling somehow too?

I fear with Yamato going to try to deal with the gunpowder and explosives, she might fall foul of the explosives going off if she doesn't get away before Onigashima falls and that triggers them and or with all the fires caused by Orochi, Maria, King, Big Mom and so on, the fire might spread to the gunpower and explosives too? But since Yamato has ice powers and can create an ice mirror shield armour thing, maybe she can freeze the explosives and gunpowder and save herself at the same time or and her armour can at least protect herself enough hopefully?

I doubt Oda would kill her off but he does love to get us when our guards are down the most ofc! I still believe the real Act 3 tragedy is coming, we have had tragedies in the act along the way ofc but there's gonan be a grand finale of them, a tragedy of all tragedies, one to outclass them all and it's gonna involve Onigashima falling and maybe Wano being taken over by the WG?

Knowing Oda though, Yamato will probably be fine regardless of what happens, Onigashima may even never fall, Momo might end up holding it up for an hour to mimick his fathers final moments in his own way, CP0 will get their asses kicked somehow and fail to take over Wano and will have to retreat and or they will be busy with the Big Mom pirates that Oda completely forgot about apparently.

Theres's also Drake being forgotten all this time along with Apoo and the former being involved with Sword. I still believe the Marines will end up showing up to Wano somehow too, most likely Sword especially. I really don't know whether to expect Vegapunk yet or not anymore, so tired of being teased about it by Oda now.

Wano is meant to have a surprising ending according to his editors and we're meant to be closer to finding out what the OP is and such but we'll see, I'm skeptical.

Anyways, that's my overthinking done and also essay for the day LOL!

:emohiyo::wonderland::choppawhat::zorothink::nicagesmile::lulz:
Onigashima falls or Vegapunk appeared is possibke especially about how the plot going so far.

CP0 might deployed SSG to Wano which is related to Vegapunk.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah, that face mask emote made me think of a virus immediately.
That makes a lot more sense tbh.Maybe another new virus hopefully? Fire themed or something? Or the ice oni is gonna come back into play after all?

:choppawhat::memehm:

Maybe Oda setting up for an Iron Maiden cameo with Eddie D Great to appear? A friend of Brook's?

:funky::queenmoji::luffylaugh:

Seriously though, the virus idea makes a lot more sense logically!

:cheers::goyea:

G

Gorosei Informer

Onigashima falls or Vegapunk appeared is possibke especially about how the plot going so far.

CP0 might deployed SSG to Wano which is related to Vegapunk.
SSG to Wano would be so good! Sentomaru seems to be from Wano so that would tie in so nicely and thus we could get Tashigi and Smoker at Wano as they should be with Vegapunk too!

:lumazed::stealthblack::finally:

King removes his mask
Ghost Rider is so awesome! He defeated the Avengers though? Wow! I keep saying I'll read his comics one day, I gotta get around to it!

:fransuper::crazwhat::hohoho::finally:

Also I just saw the King comment now, LOL! That would be so perfect! Ironically I thought Brook would make a potential Ghost Rider with his connections to the dead, being a skeleton ofc, ironically using ice powers but frostflame potentially too maybe and Franky having a motorbike too!

But King would be so much for fitting! Especially if he is ex-Impel Down too!

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
SSG to Wano would be so good! Sentomaru seems to be from Wano so that would tie in so nicely and thus we could get Tashigi and Smoker at Wano as they should be with Vegapunk too!

:lumazed::stealthblack::finally:

Ghost Rider is so awesome! He defeated the Avengers though? Wow! I keep saying I'll read his comics one day, I gotta get around to it!

:fransuper::crazwhat::hohoho::finally:

Also I just saw the King comment now, LOL! That would be so perfect! Ironically I thought Brook would make a potential Ghost Rider with his connections to the dead, being a skeleton ofc, ironically using ice powers but frostflame potentially too maybe and Franky having a motorbike too!

But King would be so much for fitting! Especially if he is ex-Impel Down too!
The avengers shouldn't have gotten in the way of the King:king:

Status
Not open for further replies.