Status
Not open for further replies.
If you actually watch his breakdown of Fishman Island and Punk Hazard (when the actual criticism begins), everything makes sense. Surely no one here thinks Hody is well written right????????
If you don't think hody is well written you straight up cannot read and just look at the pictures. Hody being poorly written is the most ignorant thing about one piece I think I ever see anyone say. One of the most realistic villains in all of fiction with motivations ripped straight from real life and motherfuckers get mad he lost to Zoro and his power up was weak.

"Well written" to 13 year olds means he shoots lasers and beats the main characters in an arc that's supposed to show off how much stronger the straw hats are than basically everyone but warlords and yonko

If you don't think hody is well written you straight up cannot read and just look at the pictures. Hody being poorly written is the most ignorant thing about one piece I think I ever see anyone say. One of the most realistic villains in all of fiction with motivations ripped straight from real life and motherfuckers get mad he lost to Zoro and his power up was weak.

"Well written" to 13 year olds means he shoots lasers and beats the main characters in an arc that's supposed to show off how much stronger the straw hats are than basically everyone but warlords and yonko
🤡

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

people wouldn't say anything about hody if he was stronger and had more hype i guarantee you, it always comes down to powerscalers

I don’t understand why the video has so many dislikes when if you listen to the actual criticism he presents it’s like “here’s every single instance of offscreening, Nami is oversexualized, there’s no reason for Robin to behave motherly towards Momo given her pre time skip character (Oda is being misogynistic), Hody is a bad villain, Caesar is a bad villain, etc.”

Like the actual criticism is very straightforward and fair
If I see someone use the word off screening I know they're just memeing and have nothing to say. Never once have I seen any of this make any sense, until jack in wano, and even then he's obviously getting back up. Just because you don't see everything right away doesn't mean you won't see it, and just because something happens doesn't mean you have to see 5 pages of it happening. Meaningless. Padding fishman island out more does not help the story at all.

Nami is over sexualized? Go to church bro. This mf goes outside in the summer and yells at big titty bitches for having the NERVE to wear bikini tops.

No reason for robin to behave motherly? This man must not have read pre timeskip. She likes cute things and kids just fine. What do you expect, robin to break his neck?

"Bad villain" is just another thing people say and can't go into detail on, or the detail is shit like he didn't do enough named attacks.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
As opposed to everyone who sucks on Oda's "Will of D" willingly? Ignore what I said to you before, go ahead. Continue with your lies and projection. I've never seen such greater hypocrisy in a community so y'all should be proud.

I've said my peace plenty here now, so I'm gonna stop before I really get toxic. Or I know a mod will probably end up making us stop anyway ofc. These conversations always get out of hand too.
i don't care about defending oda tbh,i just think it's pathetic how some guy makes a 6hr video hating on a series y'all follow, and now you're all praising like a god.
The same guy who gave oda plenty of money by buying one piece products btw.
And who'll still read one piece even after this.

If I see someone use the word off screening I know they're just memeing and have nothing to say. Never once have I seen any of this make any sense, until jack in wano, and even then he's obviously getting back up. Just because you don't see everything right away doesn't mean you won't see it, and just because something happens doesn't mean you have to see 5 pages of it happening. Meaningless. Padding fishman island out more does not help the story at all.

Nami is over sexualized? Go to church bro. This mf goes outside in the summer and yells at big titty bitches for having the NERVE to wear bikini tops.

No reason for robin to behave motherly? This man must not have read pre timeskip. She likes cute things and kids just fine. What do you expect, robin to break his neck?

"Bad villain" is just another thing people say and can't go into detail on, or the detail is shit like he didn't do enough named attacks.
Aokiji told Smoker to tell Akainu about Doflamingo. A convo between Smoker and Akainu sounds interesting, Oda will definitely show it. Nope.

When Drizzt talks about offscreening, he isn’t talking about fights. Most of the community only notices it when it comes to fights because we’re overly obsessed with powerscaling, but there are literally hundreds of interesting character interactions that would be shown if it were any other author.

First of all I don't understand people telling one piece fans are too sensitive. Bro you are on a forum majority dedicated to one piece what do you think will be the result. Go on twitter see Naruto, aot fans trashing each other series and protecting their own series with their life. People Stan chap 139 more than anything now and interpret their own ending to suit the Headcanon, are they wrong.,no.Its just a fucking manga for God sake you might interpret as you want. Each series are stanned by people more than anything. The reason why one piece is seen as excessive because there are too many of them. Though some fans are too easy but then all fandoms have such base of fans. And I don't have any problem with the video explaining the downfall as i said its a manga interpret as you want. I could make a video telling Dofflamingo is worst antagonist and Hody best. Am i wrong? MANY people will dislike that video but i would have just put my opinion...

In conclusion stop saying only one piece fans do this. Each fandoms have majority of their fans sucking their manga and mangaka. It's your own wish if you decide to hate or like a series it's just subjective and stop treating a manga like it's too important.

Status
Not open for further replies.