Status
Not open for further replies.
Prof flipping scum does not give you town cred since it's multiball. You also voted Ekko with your very first post calling it a policy vote and then didn't move it. You were frozen during D1 EOD while Ekko was getting CFD'd. You get no credit for that either.

You literally brought up this point as to why I am scum multiple times. You don't just get to say 'I dropped this' when clearly you didn't.

You're also lying about being RC'd; there's no way to prove you actually are. Funny you say I'll call you a liar because that's actually another wolf tell of yours this game.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I write a fucking wall on you, you write a four sentence response, and think it 'should be evident enough'. You're a terrible wolf this game.
What do you mean? I literally pushed the Ekk CFD with ratchet lmao what? I could have easily changed that at any time. Frozen? Really dude what a stretch.

But I did? Read the post day 1. I didn’t push you at all. It was day 2 when the case was actually fully made. You can actually see where zoro used his boa ability and right after I stopped on zoro. Since you iso me you’d see that.

yep you got me. What would be the reason for me to lie twice about being rolecrushed both nights? You only say this because you think I’m powerwolfing. There is no reason for me to say it. Especially when o asked to be watched and asked if I was watched so people could prove it. That makes no sense even you know that.

it literally blocks your points. But when I’m killed or mislynched I will hope you remember this moment when you wasted your time in a wall for such.

you agree I can’t be prof maf atleast. So it basically means you think I’m ekks teammate. I can deal with that atleast.

What do you mean? I literally pushed the Ekk CFD with ratchet lmao what? I could have easily changed that at any time. Frozen? Really dude what a stretch.

But I did? Read the post day 1. I didn’t push you at all. It was day 2 when the case was actually fully made. You can actually see where zoro used his boa ability and right after I stopped on zoro. Since you iso me you’d see that.

yep you got me. What would be the reason for me to lie twice about being rolecrushed both nights? You only say this because you think I’m powerwolfing. There is no reason for me to say it. Especially when o asked to be watched and asked if I was watched so people could prove it. That makes no sense even you know that.

it literally blocks your points. But when I’m killed or mislynched I will hope you remember this moment when you wasted your time in a wall for such.

you agree I can’t be prof maf atleast. So it basically means you think I’m ekks teammate. I can deal with that atleast.
You didn't push Ekko's CFD, all you said was 'do it'. Then sat on the sidelines as you watched everyone pile your mate.

Dude, you literally sussed me because in said ZoroTuna was a decent CFD but I wasn't voting him. You mentioned that as one of the main reasons you sussed me multiple times.

Because scum doesn't have fake claims donut you're RC'd, you don't have to worry about that. Also, why in earth would someone target you of all people with two RCs in a row. Don't make sense. Lots of reasons why you'd claim this.

'I literally block your points'. Yeah, you sure blocked all of them. Haha.

@Destroya the worst part is you were town reading Ekk the whole day 1 and saying nat was off day 1 which ratchet agreed with.

and I’ve pushed that you were ekks teammate the whole time.

but you are basicaly pushing that I’m ekks teammate and didn’t townread Ekk and kept the lynch going on him because I’m always down for an Ekk lynch.

your wall is really not even that great and I don’t even have to read it just looking at your play day 1 and the flips that came from both your reads.

@Destroya the worst part is you were town reading Ekk the whole day 1 and saying nat was off day 1 which ratchet agreed with.

and I’ve pushed that you were ekks teammate the whole time.

but you are basicaly pushing that I’m ekks teammate and didn’t townread Ekk and kept the lynch going on him because I’m always down for an Ekk lynch.

your wall is really not even that great and I don’t even have to read it just looking at your play day 1 and the flips that came from both your reads.
What does that have to do with anything? I thought you said you weren't slandering me? But clearly here you are trying to discredit anything I'm saying this game because you didn't like my D1 and I was wrong about a couple of reads. So once someone is wrong once, we just stop listening to them?

You didn't push Ekko's CFD, all you said was 'do it'. Then sat on the sidelines as you watched everyone pile your mate.

Dude, you literally sussed me because in said ZoroTuna was a decent CFD but I wasn't voting him. You mentioned that as one of the main reasons you sussed me multiple times.

Because scum doesn't have fake claims donut you're RC'd, you don't have to worry about that. Also, why in earth would someone target you of all people with two RCs in a row. Don't make sense. Lots of reasons why you'd claim this.

'I literally block your points'. Yeah, you sure blocked all of them. Haha.
Bro you are reaching on the Ekk thing and you know it. Like it doesn’t even make sense for me to watch Ekk get CFD when I could easily stop it quick or pick a different target. Big stretch.

I already said this was day 2. At this point you aren’t even arguing what I’m saying.

and once again you hella stretching. I get no benefit as saying I’m rolecrushed both days as fake. Like absolutely makes no sense. And plenty of reasons to rolecrush me? I was on the Ekk lynch. Day 2 they could know my role btw and want to stop me from using it which makes a lot of sense. But you wouldn’t cnsider it anyway.

I’m waiting for you to say I’m a big sk looking for the mislynch next

Bro you are reaching on the Ekk thing and you know it. Like it doesn’t even make sense for me to watch Ekk get CFD when I could easily stop it quick or pick a different target. Big stretch.

I already said this was day 2. At this point you aren’t even arguing what I’m saying.

and once again you hella stretching. I get no benefit as saying I’m rolecrushed both days as fake. Like absolutely makes no sense. And plenty of reasons to rolecrush me? I was on the Ekk lynch. Day 2 they could know my role btw and want to stop me from using it which makes a lot of sense. But you wouldn’t cnsider it anyway.

I’m waiting for you to say I’m a big sk looking for the mislynch next
It isn't a big stretch and I already explained that. You policy voted Ekko as an easy vote. You never mentioned Ekko at all D1, and then when the CFD came around, you froze.

How does it make zero sense to claim RC when scum don't have fake claims?

What does that have to do with anything? I thought you said you weren't slandering me? But clearly here you are trying to discredit anything I'm saying this game because you didn't like my D1 and I was wrong about a couple of reads. So once someone is wrong once, we just stop listening to them?
…. That’s a reason a sussed you day 2. Like what? Because your reads on Ekk and then not wanting to vote him? Then finally getting convinced late. Like you are arguing points against me for being ekks teammate which I did against you. You are doing the exact same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.