Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't a big stretch and I already explained that. You policy voted Ekko as an easy vote. You never mentioned Ekko at all D1, and then when the CFD came around, you froze.

How does it make zero sense to claim RC when scum don't have fake claims?
No your explanation was not good. You can say you explained something.

I just love you say I’m ekks teammate here but you were the one defending him and you say you can’t have one wrong read. Like what is that dude. If you know me at all I wouldn’t sit like a duck posting to watch my teammate get CFD or sit on my teammate all day until 40 mins left. Why wouldn’t I switch to someone else way before? Especially when I have Ekk calling me scum for holding my vote on him?

…. That’s a reason a sussed you day 2. Like what? Because your reads on Ekk and then not wanting to vote him? Then finally getting convinced late. Like you are arguing points against me for being ekks teammate which I did against you. You are doing the exact same thing.
So apparently it makes no sense for you to be frozen on a teammate during their CFD, but you think it makes sense for me to be Ekko's mate because I literally discussed and watched his CFD happen, but joined too late to you're liking, so I'm his mate trying to bus him. Like, that's the slander of my game. You think as a mate of Ekko's, I half heartedly try to get Lind voted instead, only to jump on the bus late in hope of town cred. If that's the reason you suss me, then why didn't you push Mango as much as me? You mentioned me, Fuji, and Mango were all voters of Ekko, yet you never looked Mango's way and had to be convinced on Fuji by a case from Adamb.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Can we end the day in a no lynch? We can also test it out by having only one wagon, outside of Fuji and Adam since I see Kvo is vouching for them, with no other wagons, and see what happens.

No your explanation was not good. You can say you explained something.

I just love you say I’m ekks teammate here but you were the one defending him and you say you can’t have one wrong read. Like what is that dude. If you know me at all I wouldn’t sit like a duck posting to watch my teammate get CFD or sit on my teammate all day until 40 mins left. Why wouldn’t I switch to someone else way before? Especially when I have Ekk calling me scum for holding my vote on him?
WIFOM. Unfortunately, that's all you have on me.

So apparently it makes no sense for you to be frozen on a teammate during their CFD, but you think it makes sense for me to be Ekko's mate because I literally discussed and watched his CFD happen, but joined too late to you're liking, so I'm his mate trying to bus him. Like, that's the slander of my game. You think as a mate of Ekko's, I half heartedly try to get Lind voted instead, only to jump on the bus late in hope of town cred. If that's the reason you suss me, then why didn't you push Mango as much as me? You mentioned me, Fuji, and Mango were all voters of Ekko, yet you never looked Mango's way and had to be convinced on Fuji by a case from Adamb.
Mango came in way late. That should be very obvious why he wouldn’t be up there like you. He also didn’t town read Ekk like you did. Once again all should be obvious why you were chosen. Actually Fuji was but kvothe vouched so then it was you

Status
Not open for further replies.