General & Others Who is your top 3 character you want to see the action again ?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
1. Mihawk.
2. Sabo.
3. Your mom.
Just kidding. Probably Shanks. He's the most mysterious Yonko and we never know what he is up to. We always see him chilling as if Oda wants to tell us that he is chilling after taking some action. + The whole WG meeting and etc.

It's ok. I just hope Oda gives him the right dignity when it comes to strenght and I think that will probably constitute the case coz he did portay him in an unexpected way on MF. He did manage to tangle for a bit with very powerful characters. It felt like PIS cause he had no time to become so powerful, though it's probably an indicator Oda valued Crocodile a lot.
ID and MF was the main reason why i become fan of him. His character growth and strength was impressive, eventho he would have lost against every strong character he faced back then. This makes me believe that he is someone who actually learns from mistakes and still capable to grow. Im more keen to see how much his growth as a character when he comeback.

Kuro

I always find odd how all the early pre time skip villains simply disappeared fron the story. Anyway I don't give a damn about Arlong, don Krieg (or Gin lol), hand axe Morgan etc. But Kuro imo had some potential. Also he escaped just fine even seem wondering about what he did.. Anyway with haki (especially coo) could be very interesting. Will he ever reappear? Of course not.

Weevil.

He never did anything really but I woukd like to see that "young WB" in action. Even if it seems he is just a meathead like Jack.

Vegapunk.

He never did anything but Oda is hyping him since forever, maybe even before Dragon. Let's see this genius scientist and his creations.

Then I guess there are also Shanks and Mihawk but that is EoS stuff. And BB too of.course. Then a proper flashback or God valley would be dope too.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Kuro

I always find odd how all the early pre time skip villains simply disappeared fron the story. Anyway I don't give a damn about Arlong, don Krieg (or Gin lol), hand axe Morgan etc. But Kuro imo had some potential. Also he escaped just fine even seem wondering about what he did.. Anyway with haki (especially coo) could be very interesting. Will he ever reappear? Of course not.

Weevil.

He never did anything really but I woukd like to see that "young WB" in action. Even if it seems he is just a meathead like Jack.

Vegapunk.

He never did anything but Oda is hyping him since forever, maybe even before Dragon. Let's see this genius scientist and his creations.

Then I guess there are also Shanks and Mihawk but that is EoS stuff. And BB too of.course. Then a proper flashback or God valley would be dope too.
Yeah not many mentioned about Weevil. I'm still to curious to see his power unraveled just like what Bakkin is eventually conctocting. What if we will see him fight during the Final War arc? ๐Ÿค” though the thing is it was known that he was aiming for Marco, probably to empower his name in the new world.

Dragon. Mr. Enigmatic himself. I want to see another organization top leader do some serious damage.

Bowler Hat Guy (CP0 leader?). He strikes me as someone who fights with strats and tactics. It would be interesting to see how well he fares against other brute powerhouses with his intellect.

Ryokugyu. The guy who hasn't eaten in three years should really tell you something. Also is considered a true monster according to Doffy.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
โ€Ž
I have 2 agendas in One Piece.
First one is for Zoro to obtain and use all 3 Kitetsu swords at the same time.
The second one is for Zoro, Sir Crocodile and Wyper to bully the Gorosei. :yasu:
If those 3 share the stage and fight on the same side... :steef:

Yeah not many mentioned about Weevil. I'm still to curious to see his power unraveled just like what Bakkin is eventually conctocting. What if we will see him fight during the Final War arc? ๐Ÿค” though the thing is it was known that he was aiming for Marco, probably to empower his name in the new world.
Imo Oda is trying too much, as usual, to build up hype. At the beginning there was Dragon who never did anything but was the most wanted, father of the MC etc. Then Shanks, then Vegapunk then Gorosei.. Now in the post time skip he added Weevil but also Greenbull, then of course there is still Mihawk who has to get serious, then Im.. This game works (legendary characters, with legendary hype, who barely do anything but change the world every time they do something) only if there are very few players, 2 or 3 at worst.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Imo Oda is trying too much, as usual, to build up hype. At the beginning there was Dragon who never did anything but was the most wanted, father of the MC etc. Then Shanks, then Vegapunk then Gorosei.. Now in the post time skip he added Weevil but also Greenbull, then of course there is still Mihawk who has to get serious, then Im.. This game works (legendary characters, with legendary hype, who barely do anything but change the world every time they do something) only if there are very few players, 2 or 3 at worst.
Yes this is why I catalogued hierarchies for what it concerns the story.

For instance I expect the Government not to fully contribute in the Final War coz the lies of Gorosei and Im will likely be handled later and so I expect two major arcs to involve non pirate forces.