Future Events Yami and his second Grimoire

Yuno got his second Grimoire in his home country , so it’s possible that Yami has also one in his home country.
Maybe we will visit his home country in a future arc.
What would be Yami's second magic?
Share your predictions
I believe that Yuno comes from Lunarian race, not from OP, but from FFIV, so that is reason why he have two grimuare. That's why Yami is different case

than second grimorie i think yami better try to develop new technique especially his mana zone
n yuno ahve two soul inside him right? that half elf baby n his royal lineage magic from spade kingdom so unless yami is royalty or have "unknown factor" kinda hard from him to get 2 grimories

Rhea

Cattitude
Yuno got his second Grimoire in his home country , so it’s possible that Yami has also one in his home country.
Maybe we will visit his home country in a future arc.
What would be Yami's second magic?
Share your predictions
I cant see this will happen, let just leave it only to Yuno. Tabata want to give Yuno a chance to keep on the same level as Asta, since he already can form a contract with his Demon in which the two of them would be working as equals in the fights to come. So, yeah... Yuno need have something new to add up.

Imo Yami is always be the GOAT with only one magic along with his sword even with only one Grimoire.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
My curiosity has gotten the better of me. Wasn't even aware Yuno had a second grimoire:josad::josad:
Tf does he even need a second grimoire for? Is the author tryna make him even more powerful that Asta?? Like that kid doesn't have everything already:seriously:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
He didn't had saint stage, ultra or true magic.

He didn't had a lot of power the top tiers have bro.
I am comparing him to Asta since they have that rivalry thing going on. He is a tad stronger than Asta at the moment seeing how he is the VC of the GD and Asta is Asta amirite? :josad:
Tf is a saint stage, ultra or true magic??? Damn I need to catch up asap.