Spoiler One Piece Chapter 968 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
- According to Sea Kings, their King will be born soon and another King
will also be born in the sea far away.The former will be born in 10 years, implying Shirahoshi.
Sea Kings and whales have been looking forward to seeing the two Kings meeting AGAIN.
Sanjino was born in North Blue, a sea far away
Sanjino is a prince, Shirahoshi is a princess
Sanjino will find the All Blue, which is related to the Sea Kings
Sanjino and Shirahoshi already met each other

SANJINO IS THE SECOND KING!

So Luffy is the other King & Joy Boy's successor/reincarnation. Last chapter Roger said he wished he had been born in the same time as Joy Boy. I think he was referring to the new Joy Boy(Luffy) not the old.

Roger had no choice but to leave the One Piece behind and wait for the rightful successor to find it.

Joy Boy's successor will come from a certain blood line, therefore all children born in that bloodline will have D. in their name.

If you think about it, Luffy also guided Momonosuke into communicating with Zunisha.

Which scenario will you guys prefer?
A. Oden slashing fake Orochi (the grandma) so she died and Oden thinks Orochi is dead for real, thus lowering his guard.

B. It's the real Orochi. As soon as Oden is about to hit him, Orochi transforms into his zoan and defeated Oden.

C. It's the real Orochi. As soon as Oden is about to cut him, someone intervenes and easily blocks his attack in time. Oden turns around and confused "What creature are you? I explored the world and it's still the first time seeing such a flaming creature like yourself.". Then the mysterious character replies "I'm King The Wildfire!". Oden : *sweats a lot*.

I am disappointed with this development. The 'chosen' one thing is SO cliche.
Never put your expectations high lol
Post automatically merged:

Which scenario will you guys prefer?
A. Oden slashing fake Orochi (the grandma) so she died and Oden thinks Orochi is dead for real, thus lowering his guard.

B. It's the real Orochi. As soon as Oden is about to hit him, Orochi transforms into his zoan and defeated Oden.

C. It's the real Orochi. As soon as Oden is about to cut him, someone intervenes and easily blocks his attack in time. Oden turns around and confused "What creature are you? I explored the world and it's still the first time seeing such a flaming creature like yourself.". Then the mysterious character replies "I'm King The Wildfire!". Oden : *sweats a lot*.
B

Worst

Custom title
:cheers:

Worst

Custom title
Whats happening? Can someone fill me up? Whats with Luffy reincarnation stuff and denjiro?
From Sandman.
BTW, here is my small summary about this chapter.

- World Government calls Gold Roger, not Gol D Roger in order to hide his D name.

- According to Sea Kings, their King will be born soon and another King
will also be born in the sea far away.The former will be born in 10 years, implying Shirahoshi.
Sea Kings and whales have been looking forward to seeing the two Kings meeting AGAIN.

- Oden is eager to open Wano country before "Joy Boy" appears.

- Oden is surprised to see Momo being polite. On the other hand, Kinemon and Co. welcome him harshly. lol
ex. "Welcome back home, you idiot!"

- Kiku says he is not sad about Izou not returning to Wano to hear he is fine on WB ship.

- When Oden returns, Denjiro is not around because of him being busy lending or borrowing money in Wano.

- During Oden's absence, Kinemon and Co, got angry and rushed to Orochi castle to hear the news that Orochi executed a man with his family because he declined working in a weapon factory under bad conditions.

Kaido's subordinate were sent to Oden's castle to kill Momo and ended up hurting Toki. Luckily, Inuarashi and Kawamatsu prevented their plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.