Anime Discussion Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Anime General Discussion

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (鬼き滅めつの刃やいば Kimetsu no Yaiba?, lit. "Blade of Demon Destruction") is a manga series written and illustrated by Koyoharu Gotōge. It has been serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since February 15th, 2016. The series is republished in English by Viz Media.

The series officially ended on May 18th, 2020 (Weekly Shōnen Jump Issue #24) with a total of 205 chapters.
Kimetsu no Yaiba: Entertainment District Arc
(鬼き滅めつの刃やいば: 遊ゆう郭かく編へん Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yūkaku-hen?) is the anime adaptation of the Entertainment District Arc of Koyoharu Gotōge's Kimetsu no Yaiba by ufotable set to air on December 5, 2021; The 1st episode episode of Kimetsu no Yaiba's 2nd Season is set to air on October 10, 2021 as a special hour-long episode. The story is a continuation of the events after the film adaptation of Mugen Train Arc of the manga, and serves as the anime series' 2nd season.
Mugen Train Arc (October 10, 2021 - November 28, 2021)
Episode 1 | NEW Kyojuro Rengoku Story prior to the events of the Mugen Train Arc, serving as the first cour of the 2nd Season
Episode 2 - 7 | Rebroadcast of Mugen Train Arc with additional new scenes and music tracks
OP | Akeboshi/Dawn Star (明あけ星ぼし) - LiSA
ED | Shirogane/Silver (白しろ銀がね) - LiSA
Entertainment District Arc (December 5, 2021 - ___ )
Episode 8 - __ | Start of the Entertainment District Arc, serving as the second cour of the 2nd Season
OP | Zankyou Sanka/Reverberation Song (残響散歌) - Aimer
ED | Asa ga Kuru/Morning Comes (朝が来る) - Aimer

Daki | Miyuki Sawashiro
Makio | Shizuka Ishigami
Suma | Nao Tōyama
Hinatsuru | Atsumi Tanezaki

Last edited:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Lmao. You didn't read the manga? You're in for a ride then. Inosuke is a nice pick, and he is my fave character in the show.
Ofc I didnt read the manga. This show is living a race. Risen quick. I think I am really an Inosuke enjoyer. Aslong he doesnt change and stays straight as he is. Aslong as he keeps his agression he will be my fav. And yeah I am hyped, no clue what to expect, I am going 100% blind into this. No theories, no spoilers. Just seen random arts but I have no thoughts to those displayed characters yet.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Ofc I didnt read the manga. This show is living a race. Risen quick. I think I am really an Inosuke enjoyer. Aslong he doesnt change and stays straight as he is. Aslong as he keeps his agression he will be my fav. And yeah I am hyped, no clue what to expect, I am going 100% blind into this. No theories, no spoilers. Just seen random arts but I have no thoughts to those displayed characters yet.
Aight, nice. I am not gonna spoil anything then. Enjoy. The animation in this season is gonna be off the charts. Ufotable is bringing their A team to this.

yeah it aired yesterday but the Entertainment District Arc won't start until Episode 8 (December 5), Episodes 1 -7 are a rebroadcast of the Mugen Train Arc/Movie with new music and extra scenes
Post automatically merged:

How should I know whos my favourite character of season 2 if it hasnt aired. XD ya all spoiling and hyping too much.
the characters I mentioned in the polls were strictly the ones revealed in the S2 PV, I'll wait til future characters are introduced in the anime to add them to the poll

Mugen Train arc looks cool but for now it didnt fully catch me.

Sometimes I ask myself how tgis anime became so popular when most of the plot is average.

Lmao.
exactly
i am only anime
and can't see the hype around this work at all ?!
it's average story with average characters (everything is almost repeated and classic ) the only good thing is the animation .

this tell you that Most of the fans of the anime only care about animation .
their view if animation is great /good :
then this give +5 bonus to all other things story , characters etc.