Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Hawkins: "Congratulations, that was the last one."
- Hawkins draws the "Tower" card. But Killer defeats him.
- "Tower" means "the collapse of the old" and a hidden meaning of the letter is "a new way".
- Killer: "Go ahead, mate !!".
So Hawkins get a bad card and Killer defeat him.
Can´t wait to see this chapter.
But just think about this, Raizo vs Fuku is going longer then Jack&Pero vs Inu&Neko and Killer vs Hawkins, just imagine this, thank you...
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:[/QUOTE]
drake vs apoo going longer than any fight in onigashima now.:myman:

G

Gorosei Informer

Killer you fucking beast :myman:
@ReggieZoldyck21 @Lukegranders @Pantheos Holy fuck! About time Oda gave them some more love but this is exactly what were hoping for too! You guys actually predicted the arm thing too?! I really can't wait to see what he does with Kid and Law now too!

:kidsmile::crazwhat: :hohoho:
I am so fucking hyped after reading those spoilers! Killer for the fucking win! Literally!

:Dr.Killer::lunazing::lumazed::finally:

Seriously, this has really cheered me up, boosted my mood and made my day already! Thank you for the spoilers @Bango🍅 and Redon!

:cheers::fujilaugh:

Youtube just happened to be playing this for me right now and it feels so appropriate!:

Arm yourself because no one else here will save you
The odds will betray you
And I will replace you
You can't deny the prize it may never fulfill you
It longs to kill you, are you willing to die?
The coldest blood runs through my veins
You know my name

@ReggieZoldyck21 @Lukegranders @Pantheos Holy fuck! About time Oda gave them some more love but this is exactly what were hoping for too! You guys actually predicted the arm thing too?! I really can't wait to see what he does with Kid and Law now too!

:kidsmile::crazwhat: :hohoho:
I am so fucking hyped after reading those spoilers! Killer for the fucking win! Literally!

:Dr.Killer::lunazing::lumazed::finally:

Seriously, this has really cheered me up, boosted my mood and made my day already! Thank you for the spoilers @Bango🍅 and Redon!

:cheers::fujilaugh:

Youtube just happened to be playing this for me right now and it feels so appropriate!:

Arm yourself because no one else here will save you
The odds will betray you
And I will replace you
You can't deny the prize it may never fulfill you
It longs to kill you, are you willing to die?
The coldest blood runs through my veins
You know my name

The lyrics is so fitting :cheers:

Sanji is gonna do what he usually does when fighting an opponent portrayed as the rival to zoro's, he's gonna mid diff queen

But currently sanji is clearly stronger than queen, even though his attacking power isn't on that level, his durability and endurance are way better than Queen's, so it kind of balances it all, but it still put sanji above queen

I guess a tier above is an exaggeration, I just mean that currently, if queen was 100,then sanji is 110

Asking sanji to put on the raid suit is just plainly stupid
Sanji needs his RS to beat queen tho and yea it will be a mid diff after getting stronger. Queen already pushed this to a mid diff. He was beating his ass

Status
Not open for further replies.